Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDKP

[DECLINED]hunter wanna join

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
galbatoris

[DECLINED]hunter wanna join Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED]hunter wanna join   [DECLINED]hunter wanna join I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:59 pm

PERSONAL INFO
- Personal name:vegar
- Nationality:Norway

CHARACTER INFO
- Character Name:galbatoris
- Class/Race:hunter/orc
- Professions and their skill levels(including secondary ones):engineering=384 skill
- Total time "/played":47days and 11hours
- Link to your character profile from the armory:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Galbatoris
- Your main/preferred spec:i have tryed all speccs, and now I know the best way for me to do most dps(survival)
[]Would you like to respecc?ofc I can if you guys ask me to do
- What's your dps (with self-buffs) on an Heroic Target Dummy? (considering you're a dpser of course):2,5k
- Have you got any alt?:warlock lvl 80

IN-GAME INFO
- What guild(s) were you in before applying and why did you leave them? (before WotLK too):I were in children of ymir, I leave them because they wasn't inactived and I want to raid more
- Your Previous Raid Experience:I have done (TBC:warlord-supremus-shade of akama-teron-curtog-essence of souls-mother sharhaz(black tempel) and i have done whole kara,almost whole Hyal summit (not the last boss) and gruul's lair, magtheridon's lair, and 2 first bosses in TK) wotlk:VoA 10/25man only the ol bosses, OS 10/25man 1 drake alive(naxx 10 and 25 patchwerk-grobbulus-gluth-shapirion and kel'thuzad(ulduar 10man first boss).
- What's your role in raid?:DPS!
- Link to a screenshot of your current UI (you can host it here):

ASTONISH US
- Why should we prefer you instead of others (same class) in your opinion?: Maybe because I know a good way to do much damage, and I'm really kind
- Do you feel skilled as a player?:as pve play i feel skilled, I never play pvp,,so I can't say something about that.
- What are you goals besides character development?:To have good reputation and gear up with a nice and friendly guild
- Are you pvper? Do you like it? Have you ever reached a good rating?:I can't say I like pvp so much, but I can play a little bit. I haven't reached a good raiting.
- Do you know someone in HardCore?:nope.
- Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/computer problems?:no.
- What kind of person are you in real life? What can you bring to us? How do you partecipate for example in a guild chat?I'm a good and friendly person, friends with everyone,and I like good humor.
- Is there something more you want to add?:
Back to top Go down
Vasquack
Guild Leader
Vasquack

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]hunter wanna join   [DECLINED]hunter wanna join I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:03 pm

Hi Galbatoris,

already spoke with you in-game and already said you that we have to decline your application for now for many reasons.

Hope you'll find a suitable guild.

Best regards.

DECLINED
Back to top Go down
galbatoris

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]hunter wanna join   [DECLINED]hunter wanna join I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:58 am

u never told me the reasons..
Back to top Go down
Grimsky

Grimsky

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]hunter wanna join   [DECLINED]hunter wanna join I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Telum

Telum

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]hunter wanna join   [DECLINED]hunter wanna join I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:51 am

Grimsky wrote:

This is not the reason Grimsky, but anyway we can have a talk IG Galbatoris about your application.

For a short answer the main point was:

-Attendancy
Back to top Go down
rashgarrothy

rashgarrothy

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]hunter wanna join   [DECLINED]hunter wanna join I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:51 am

xDDD!!
Back to top Go down
rashgarrothy

rashgarrothy

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]hunter wanna join   [DECLINED]hunter wanna join I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:52 am

Bad fairytale you have there, mate! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]hunter wanna join   [DECLINED]hunter wanna join I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED]hunter wanna join
Page 1 of 1