Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDKP

[ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest

Go down 
+6
Vasquack
Diablus
Endarial
Telum
Goff
Knezka
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Knezka

Knezka

[ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest   [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:32 pm

PERSONAL INFO
- Personal name:
- Petr
- Nationality: - Czech

CHARACTER INFO
- Character Name:
- Knezka
- Class/Race: - Priest/Troll
- Professions and their skill levels(including secondary ones): - Herbalism 450, Tailoring 450, First aid 450, Fishing 450, Cooking 450
- Total time "/played": - 120 days, at lvl 80 32 days
- Link to your character profile from the armory: link
- Your main/preferred spec: - I am healer and since dual specc hitted I can change it with one button. When is my duty heal tank I preffer disciple, when I am healing raid holy is the choose.
- Would you like to respecc? - Before dual specc there were days when I changed my specc 3 times in few hours. So, I have no problem with respeccing :]
- What's your dps (with self-buffs) on an Heroic Target Dummy? (considering you're a dpser of course): - DPS duel, Me vs Target Dummy, will win the dummy :]
- Have you got any alt?: - I have lvl 60 DK but there is great chance he will never be levelled up.

IN-GAME INFO
- What guild(s) were you in before applying and why did you leave them? (before WotLK too):

When I was leveling to lvl 60 back in Vanilla times I was in guild named Zhouba Azerothu. There were people only from my country and never had more than 15-20 members. At lvl 60 I left and joined Ancient Circle for raiding 40man raids. But I stopped playing for 2 years 2 months after AQ gates were open. When I started playing again (almost year ago) I joined Leightor Kru guild for leveling. It was small guild and big part of guild (with me) joined Ascendancy for raiding. But there wasn´t raiding but Kara, so I left and joined Chaos AD. WIth Chaos I was raiding SSC, TK, MH, BT. I liked the guild. But guild master became fresh father and stopped playing. Without him guild in 2 months spread out. One month before wotlk went out I joined Les Peons. With them I raided all wotlk instances every week. Including sd3. I was kicked few days ago because some dissagree with confirming for Ulduar raids with offciers.
- Your Previous Raid Experience:
With my first charracter - druid - I was healing MC, BWL. Than I changed server and rerolled priest. At 60 I was raiding MC, BWL, ZG, Onyxia, AQ20, AQ40.
In TBC I prenerf killed Vashj, all bosses in MH but Archimonde, all bosses in TK but Kael. In BT I got to Gurtogg.
In WotLK I was raiding EoE, Naxx, OS with 3 drakes every week. In Ulduar I had chance to see all bosses up to Iron Council in both - 25 and 10man. I was one of 2 healers in 10man achievements group, got Glory of the Raider.
- What's your role in raid?: I used to be raid healer, but lately I was doing tank, especially MT, healing.
- Link to a screenshot of your current UI (you can host it here): - UI

ASTONISH US
- Why should we prefer you instead of others (same class) in your opinion?:
Well ... because of your guild name. HardCore. I think that´s me. Yes, I am farmer, no-lifer, maybe a bit addicted to wow. Sometimes I am shy about it... :] If you will want to do any achievement I am your man.
And ... I have repair mount! No more bots in Ulduar, just tell me mount up .)
- Do you feel skilled as a player?:
Yes, I do. In 25man healer can vanish between all others healers. But no in 10. With druidmate we were 2man healing all 10man achievements in pre3,1. Sucesfully. And in OS with 3 drakes up was my job solo healing MT.
- What are you goals besides character development?:
I am looking for fun, for new friends. And after I finish this apply my goal will be get something to eat :]
- Are you pvper? Do you like it? Have you ever reached a good rating?:
I used to be pvp farmer at lvl 60. Since that I have Warlord tittle. But I never really tried Arena, didn´t found the right person with right class with whom I will enjoy it.
- Do you know someone in HardCore?:
I know Harok. I hope he remebers me from TBC where we were doing instances together.
- Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/computer problems?:
No.
- What kind of person are you in real life? What can you bring to us? How do you partecipate for example in a guild chat?
I am clown. With humor forfilled with irony. When there is a problem I point at it. I am calm and I never agrue - what´s driving my girlfriend crazy, because she´d loved to have a fight :]
- Is there something more you want to add?:
Add? Tank it fast! ... Ye, not funny I know .)
Back to top Go down
Goff

Goff

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest   [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:18 pm

Knezka wrote:

- Is there something more you want to add?:
Add? Tank it fast! ... Ye, not funny I know .)

rofl xD
Back to top Go down
Telum

Telum

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest   [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:30 pm

Really good application Knezka.

We will discuss it soon. Good luck and stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Endarial

Endarial

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest   [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:33 pm

Uuu.. I like the app :>
Really.. good luck with it n_n
Back to top Go down
http://arlian-san.deviantart.com/
Diablus
Admin
Diablus

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest   [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:34 am

Yellow is stilla bit weird...why noone likes ORANGE
Back to top Go down
https://essentium.forumotion.com
Vasquack
Guild Leader
Vasquack

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest   [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:40 am

Welcome Knez,

I would say good job cause this is the first time I see questions colured, so I don't get mad to realize when the question ends Very Happy

By the way we are currently fixin our ranks, so it's a bit chaotic now. I hope we'll be able to give you an answer in the next days. Then if everything goes well, I'll ask you to have an interview in-game.

Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Omnislash

Omnislash

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest   [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:48 am

Knezka wrote:
Petr

Czech
So you're the guy from Chelsea FC who wears a leather helmet on the field??
Back to top Go down
Diablus
Admin
Diablus

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest   [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:16 am

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Knezka

Knezka

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest   [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:29 pm

Diablus wrote:
Yellow is stilla bit weird...why noone likes ORANGE

Clockwork one? Movie
Back to top Go down
Knezka

Knezka

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest   [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:32 pm

Omnislash wrote:
Knezka wrote:
Petr

Czech

The one who got 7 goals in 3 matches or so last week? No, I can´t be him. Priests can´t use leather helmets.
Back to top Go down
Grasschewer

Grasschewer

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest   [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:39 pm

Knezka wrote:
Omnislash wrote:
Knezka wrote:
Petr

Czech

The one who got 7 goals in 3 matches or so last week? No, I can´t be him. Priests can´t use leather helmets.

And he will farm balls out of the net against barcelona as well Razz

as a barca fan I couldn't miss that:)
Back to top Go down
Wilee

Wilee

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest   [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:07 am

Tenim un nom el sap tothom: Barça Barça Baaarçaa!
Back to top Go down
Snii

Snii

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest   [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:35 pm

Guys i have to give BIG VOUCH on this one, i know Knezka for long time and i can assure hes on of the best in his class.

I hope you can join us m8
Back to top Go down
Knezka

Knezka

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest   [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:56 pm

Wilee wrote:
Tenim un nom el sap tothom: Barça Barça Baaarçaa!

Hmm? I don´t speak cat language...
Back to top Go down
Knezka

Knezka

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest   [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:57 pm

Snii wrote:
Guys i have to give BIG VOUCH on this one, i know Knezka for long time and i can assure hes on of the best in his class.

I hope you can join us m8

./shy
Back to top Go down
Diablus
Admin
Diablus

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest   [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:59 am

Contact me IN-GAME asap Smile
Back to top Go down
Knezka

Knezka

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest   [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:35 pm

I´m not at home. Tommorow I come back and will contact you. Asap ofcourse :]
Back to top Go down
Vasquack
Guild Leader
Vasquack

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest   [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:52 pm

Welcome aboard mate,

Interview taken and ACCEPTED for a trial.

Strength and Honor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest   [ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Knezka - disciple/holy priest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Area :: Recruitment-
Jump to: