Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDKP

[ACCEPTED]Nabius, Arms Warrrior

Go down 
+3
Telum
Mythran
Nabius
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nabius

Nabius

[ACCEPTED]Nabius, Arms Warrrior Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Nabius, Arms Warrrior   [ACCEPTED]Nabius, Arms Warrrior I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:49 pm

PERSONAL INFO
- Personal name:
Burak

- Nationality:
Turkish

CHARACTER INFO
- Character Name:
Nabius

- Class/Race:
Orc / Warrior

- Professions and their skill levels(including secondary ones):
450 Mining/Blacksmith

- Total time "/played":
37days

- Link to your character profile from the armory:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Nabius

- Your main/preferred spec
Arms with 3.1

- Would you like to respecc?
Yes

- What's your dps (with self-buffs) on an Heroic Target Dummy? (considering you're a dpser of course):

2700 - 3000(without shout and sunder stack)

- Have you got any alt?:
Many, one of shaman which is name Galentos is level 80 resto right now this is my old main char in tbc time, the other one hunter is name Xorakk(beast master).
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Galentos
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Xorakk

IN-GAME INFO

- What guild(s) were you in before applying and why did you leave them? (before WotLK too):
I have been many guildes with my shaman named galentos, they name are Horde Defenders, Cult of Codex, Drakkari Tribe, Burning Phoenix, Seven Sins. many of them dismissed or not do 25man raid anymore.

- Your Previous Raid Experience:
done with all tbc content except felmyst and after in Sunwell, done with all wotlk content except 2 and 3 drake Sartharion.

- What's your role in raid?:
Before 3.1 comes my old guildies said " you can tank in dps spec because your tps generation is too high" however now i cant tps in dps spec anymore Smile
fury and arms doing almost same dps but not much high like before 3.1 but it is nice still.

- Link to a screenshot of your current UI (you can host it here):
[ACCEPTED]Nabius, Arms Warrrior Wow2009042922464290.th

ASTONISH US

- Why should we prefer you instead of others (same class) in your opinion?:
well i belevied i know how i can play with my class, i was class officer in Seven Sins and i was top of the damage meter all time in raids. I like discuss about my class on Turkish comminty and also i am familiar with the EJ forums and keeping follow there all time.

- Do you feel skilled as a player?:
Absolutely

- What are you goals besides character development?:
My main aim is that developing my char thats why i read always EJ forums,wow forums some turkish forums about my class also about other classes. i can try everythign which i beleive that increase my dps or gameplay(i mean addons)

- Are you pvper? Do you like it? Have you ever reached a good rating?:
i like doing pvp but i didnt find good arena teammate.

- Do you know someone in HardCore?:
yes Mythran,Telum,Mel,Midori,Xinblade, zanarkand from burning phoenix (also Mythran is my flat mate)

- Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/computer problems?:
not much.

- What kind of person are you in real life? What can you bring to us? How do you partecipate for example in a guild chat?

- Is there something more you want to add?:
Well ive been with you guys in your first kill 25man Malygos' fight maybe you remember me, zanarkand called me for it. And i remember from that fight you had great dps team and i was second in dmg meter Smile maybe it'll give clue about me.
and ive got decent tank gear also.
Back to top Go down
Mythran

Mythran

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Nabius, Arms Warrrior   [ACCEPTED]Nabius, Arms Warrrior I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:02 am

Ok guys, i will do big vouch for nabius, because he is great player,he has good gear and know what he has to do very well,but the most important thing he has great personality.

Also telum, as will you remember from burning phoenix he has a shammy named galentos and playing with him very well to

anyway /VOUCH

PS:i r IMBAA
Back to top Go down
Telum

Telum

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Nabius, Arms Warrrior   [ACCEPTED]Nabius, Arms Warrrior I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:24 pm

GALENTOS!!!!!!!! /kiss

Damn fatty Tauren. Have you degreed yet ? I remember you was studying something about computer.

Anyway /vouch

cya in game soon.

Mythran wrote:
PS:i r IMBAA
Back to top Go down
Nabius

Nabius

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Nabius, Arms Warrrior   [ACCEPTED]Nabius, Arms Warrrior I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:52 pm

hey telum,

yes mate i graduated. now working in natural gas installation as mechanical engineer Smile

Thanks for vouch mate cy.
Back to top Go down
Endarial

Endarial

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Nabius, Arms Warrrior   [ACCEPTED]Nabius, Arms Warrrior I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:06 pm

Nabius, I can already see you getting a nickname :H
Back to top Go down
http://arlian-san.deviantart.com/
Nabius

Nabius

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Nabius, Arms Warrrior   [ACCEPTED]Nabius, Arms Warrrior I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:05 am

yea my name isnt clue about me, dont confuse :p
Back to top Go down
uthred

uthred

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Nabius, Arms Warrrior   [ACCEPTED]Nabius, Arms Warrrior I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:26 am

OMG, guet this GUY in plz!
i vote for the NIPLE MEN. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nabius

Nabius

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Nabius, Arms Warrrior   [ACCEPTED]Nabius, Arms Warrrior I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:26 am

uthred wrote:
i vote for the NIPLE MEN. Very Happy

not again, not againnnnn !!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
uthred

uthred

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Nabius, Arms Warrrior   [ACCEPTED]Nabius, Arms Warrrior I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:10 am

ohhh, besides hes a great dps'er he can be a great tank also!
Twisted Evil yep, you are the niple you know it=)
Back to top Go down
Grimsky

Grimsky

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Nabius, Arms Warrrior   [ACCEPTED]Nabius, Arms Warrrior I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:51 am

we need mature ppl inv him
Back to top Go down
Vasquack
Guild Leader
Vasquack

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Nabius, Arms Warrrior   [ACCEPTED]Nabius, Arms Warrrior I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:17 am

Ok, interview taken, and he seemed he can take a spot.

ACCEPTED for a trial.

Welcome aboard dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Nabius, Arms Warrrior   [ACCEPTED]Nabius, Arms Warrrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Nabius, Arms Warrrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Area :: Recruitment-
Jump to: