Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDKP

[ACCEPTED]Bé Hunter aplly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bé.

[ACCEPTED]Bé Hunter aplly Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Bé Hunter aplly   [ACCEPTED]Bé Hunter aplly I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:50 pm

PERSONAL INFO
- Personal name:Paulo
- Nationality:Portuguese

CHARACTER INFO
- Character Name:Bé
- Class/Race:Hunter Tauren
- Professions and their skill levels(including secondary ones):Skinning:Maxx Leatherworking: leveling it atm so i can get enchant in bracers 317
- Total time "/played":53 days 15 hours 50 minutes 17 seconds
- Link to your character profile from the armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=B%C3%A9
- Your main/preferred spec:Survival
[]Would you like to respecc?If guild needs , yes
- What's your dps (with self-buffs) on an Heroic Target Dummy? (considering you're a dpser of course):2.4 k's , but i can pull about 4 ks in heroic raids
- Have you got any alt?:No i dont

IN-GAME INFO
- What guild(s) were you in before applying and why did you leave them? (before WotLK too): I Have been a long time in The tyrus order .. and i left becouse the guild got was not upgrading . and people werent serious about raids .. that why i wnat to join a serious raiding guild
- Your Previous Raid Experience:Every bosses from Wotlk . althoug i havent done all bosses with this char .. i have with my brothers char ... i have enough skill and dps to all bosses .. but my raids never endend becouse of others skill
- What's your role in raid?:Dps
- Link to a screenshot of your current UI (you can host it here): Something is bugged atm , But i got all necessary addons to a raid .. like omen , ora2 , and big wings

ASTONISH US
- Why should we prefer you instead of others (same class) in your opinion?:I know everything that is to know about hunter .. no beeing arrogant .. i always try to keep up with news within the class ... and new best speccs
- Do you feel skilled as a player?:Yes , i do
- What are you goals besides character development?:To help Guild .
- Are you pvper? Do you like it? Have you ever reached a good rating?:I have done it with a friend just for fun , i like but , havent take it very serious , yet
- Do you know someone in HardCore?:Snii
- Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/computer problems?:No
- What kind of person are you in real life? What can you bring to us? How do you partecipate for example in a guild chat?I am
a funny guy , who is always up for fun stuff ... i can bring some sillynes to guild chat
- Is there something more you want to add?:I would like to join H a r d C o r e , becouse its the kind of guild a serious raider should whant .. and i would like very much to be part of your raids
Back to top Go down
Vasquack
Guild Leader
Vasquack

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Bé Hunter aplly   [ACCEPTED]Bé Hunter aplly I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:07 pm

Welcome Paulo.

We had a short conversation in game and you seemed enough motivated.

Ok, your gear needs a boost, but we bloody need hunters.

We'll set an interview.

Greetings
Back to top Go down
Vasquack
Guild Leader
Vasquack

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Bé Hunter aplly   [ACCEPTED]Bé Hunter aplly I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:47 am

In for a trial.

Welcome aboard !

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Bé Hunter aplly   [ACCEPTED]Bé Hunter aplly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Bé Hunter aplly
Page 1 of 1