Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDKP

[ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter)

Go down 
+5
Jabolis
Diablus
Telum
Mythran
thulgrim
9 posters
AuthorMessage
thulgrim

[ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter) Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter)   [ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:35 am

PERSONAL INFO
- Personal name: Filipe
- Nationality: Portuguese

CHARACTER INFO
- Character Name: Thulgrim
- Class/Race: Hunter (orc)
- Professions and their skill levels(including secondary ones): Engineering/Mining (450 both) 1st Aid (450) Cooking (60 Not much of good cooker in RL anyway Smile)
- Total time "/played": 33d14h
- Link to your character profile from the armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=thulgrim
- Your main/preferred spec: Survival
[]Would you like to respecc? When dual spec comes, ill spec Beast Mastery
- What's your dps (with self-buffs) on an Heroic Target Dummy? (considering you're a dpser of course): around 1.8k
- Have you got any alt?: Camolitas (Warrior Tank lvl74) and Zetharys (Healadin lvl80)

IN-GAME INFO
- What guild(s) were you in before applying and why did you leave them? (before WotLK too): The Tyrus Order, i appreciate all they did for me, learned a lot from them, but its time to move on... Im searching for new things, new expectations!
- Your Previous Raid Experience: All the way through KT10, EoE still not downed... cleared some quarters in NAXX25...
- What's your role in raid?: Providing my skills as a sustained dps'er, and whatever Raid Leader tells me to do
- Link to a screenshot of your current UI (you can host it here):[ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter) Wowscrnshot032409015817

ASTONISH US
- Why should we prefer you instead of others (same class) in your opinion?: Ever heard of Robin Hood? Well... he learned from me... That's how good i am Cool
- Do you feel skilled as a player?: Ofc i do! Best godamn hunter in all of Azeroth, Northrend and other places Blizzard is yet to create! (talking seriously though, i want to learn more from u guys!)
- What are you goals besides character development?: To have fun with experienced players so i can get the most out of this fantastic game.
- Are you pvper? Do you like it? Have you ever reached a good rating?: No, honestly, i really dont like it Smile
- Do you know someone in HardCore?: Yep, Bé, and Jabolis, a really nice pal who helped me with some quests Wink
- Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/computer problems?: Usually i dont, but i can never tell Neutral
- What kind of person are you in real life? What can you bring to us? How do you participate for example in a guild chat? Well, im a weirdo just like every other WoW player jocolor But im someone who can help with a crying-shoulder if thats what u need I love you I'm participative enough i think, dont usually talk about things i dont know, but i do like to give my opinion
- Is there something more you want to add?: And thats a wrap!!
Back to top Go down
Mythran

Mythran

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter)   [ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:45 pm

4500 g is good enough but i cant say same thing about your dps.1.8k dps is too low really altough your gear can do more dps than 1.8k.

anyway good luck with your app..
Back to top Go down
Telum

Telum

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter)   [ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:41 pm

Welcome Thulgrim,

as Myth said, your dps seems to be too low, considering you are an hunter. Yes, you are quite crappy geared, but there must be something not working in your damage. I interviewed many hunters with your same gear, and on the dummy they were doing more dps.

By the way, I'll set an interview as always, so feel free to poke me in-game.

Greetings
Back to top Go down
Diablus
Admin
Diablus

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter)   [ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:20 pm

Contact Vasquack, not telum Smile
Back to top Go down
https://essentium.forumotion.com
Jabolis

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter)   [ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:36 pm

For the little I know him he looked a nice guy.
Gear can be acquired.
DPS can be improved.
Experience in raid can be made.
Back to top Go down
Telum

Telum

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter)   [ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:41 pm

Telum wrote:
Welcome Thulgrim,

as Myth said, your dps seems to be too low, considering you are an hunter. Yes, you are quite crappy geared, but there must be something not working in your damage. I interviewed many hunters with your same gear, and on the dummy they were doing more dps.

Greetings

Yes Vasquack next time Check with wich account are you logged in geek
Back to top Go down
Vasquack
Guild Leader
Vasquack

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter)   [ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:33 pm

Telum wrote:
Telum wrote:
Welcome Thulgrim,

Greetings

Yes Vasquack next time Check with wich account are you logged in geek

Damn! true that.

By the way in for a trial. We had a good interview, and as I said, do your best.

Welcome aboard.

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Diablus
Admin
Diablus

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter)   [ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:24 am

HE DID NOT PASS THE TRIAL PERIOD
Back to top Go down
https://essentium.forumotion.com
thulgrim

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter)   [ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:42 am

Yeh, i guess i didnt... anyways, just to express my gratitude to u guyz, u've helped me, never thought i could get this far (eoe 25), and i accept ur judgment. I have REAL LIFE, things i just dont to stop doing cause of this game, like answering a phonecall from a friend, and stupid shit like that , even when im in the middle of a raid... so good luck to u guyz, and if u ever need me, dont hesitate.

Thanks,

Thul
Back to top Go down
Goff

Goff

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter)   [ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:09 am

thulgrim wrote:
Yeh, i guess i didnt... anyways, just to express my gratitude to u guyz, u've helped me, never thought i could get this far (eoe 25), and i accept ur judgment. I have REAL LIFE, things i just dont to stop doing cause of this game, like answering a phonecall from a friend, and stupid shit like that , even when im in the middle of a raid... so good luck to u guyz, and if u ever need me, dont hesitate.

Thanks,

Thul

At least you're more mature than many other.
Back to top Go down
Endarial

Endarial

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter)   [ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:38 pm

If you had at least said something in raidchat or /w to vasq that you were gonna go afk. :<
Back to top Go down
http://arlian-san.deviantart.com/
Ahenian

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter)   [ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:04 pm

Poor performance, lack of participation, horrible choice of gems(incompetence), lack of enchants(slack), sudden afks without informing raid leaders(We all have REAL LIFE(shift!), raid leaders respect that but you need to inform them) which delay and reduce the overall raid experience for everybody. To be honest trialists need to be handled with a fist of steel, not a silky glove. Such poor hunter performance is visual cancer to my eyes. Bye and may fortune be with your future compatriots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter)   [ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Thulgrim (Hunter)
Page 1 of 1