Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDKP

[DECLINED]Zénci (elemental shaman)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zenci

[DECLINED]Zénci (elemental shaman) Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED]Zénci (elemental shaman)   [DECLINED]Zénci (elemental shaman) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:59 am

PERSONAL INFO

- Personal name: Anton
- Nationality: Sweden

CHARACTER INFO

- Character Name: Zénci
- Class/Race: Shaman/Orc/Male
- Professions and their skill levels(including secondary ones): Jc: 435 / Herb: 450 / First Aid: 450
- Total time "/played": 234 days
- Link to your character profile from the armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Z%C3%A9nci
- Your main/preferred spec: Elemental
[]Would you like to respecc? Nah, i really want to stay as elemental
- What's your dps (with self-buffs) on an Heroic Target Dummy? (considering you're a dpser of course): About 3k
- Have you got any alt?: I dont have any alts on this server. ( 74 Warrior, 70 Druid, 70 Mage)

IN-GAME INFO

- What guild(s) were you in before applying and why did you leave them? (before WotLK too): I transferd to this server and i have only been in 'Tiger' so far on this realm, i cant get better and i cant improve my character in my current guild.. Thats why i want to join yours.
- Your Previous Raid Experience: Naxx 10/25. OS 10/25. VoA 10/25.
- What's your role in raid?: Ranged Dps
- Link to a screenshot of your current UI (you can host it here): (new pic) https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img254/2312/zenciui2.png

ASTONISH US

- Why should we prefer you instead of others (same class) in your opinion?: Becouse I am friendly and very helpful player who will always try to do my best to contribute to the guild in any way I can Smile
- Do you feel skilled as a player?: Ofcourse Wink
- What are you goals besides character development?: To help the guild as much as i can.
- Are you pvper? Do you like it? Have you ever reached a good rating?: I prefer PvE atm, but i do some bgs sometimes when i dont have anything else to do.
- Do you know someone in HardCore?: Not yet, but i really want to get some.
- Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/computer problems?: I never get problems with my computer, is a bit slow but it works fine and i got good connection Smile
- What kind of person are you in real life? What can you bring to us? How do you partecipate for example in a guild chat? Im 18 years old and im on my final year in school.. Im always happy and nice and friendly to everyone, i will always help if its needed.
- Is there something more you want to add?I really want to join H a r d C o r e couse i want to be in a serious raiding guild with nice and friendly people, i think i cant find a better one than yours;)

Last edited by Diablus on Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:37 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Fill out the text)
Back to top Go down
Diablus
Admin
Diablus

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Zénci (elemental shaman)   [DECLINED]Zénci (elemental shaman) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:04 am

We are goin to discuss about your application in private. Hold on,
Back to top Go down
https://essentium.forumotion.com
Xinblade

Xinblade

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Zénci (elemental shaman)   [DECLINED]Zénci (elemental shaman) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:03 pm

can't see you in armory.. :/
Back to top Go down
Diablus
Admin
Diablus

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Zénci (elemental shaman)   [DECLINED]Zénci (elemental shaman) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:38 pm

Putting some more effort in writing your application mirrors your real interest in joining our guild, and it's also a good means to impress us positively about yourself, to offer you a trial..

So I'd suggest to fill the missing parts of your application and write something more in your answers....
Back to top Go down
Diablus
Admin
Diablus

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Zénci (elemental shaman)   [DECLINED]Zénci (elemental shaman) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:23 pm

Application got filled "properly" now....Discussing about it.....
Back to top Go down
Vasquack
Guild Leader
Vasquack

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Zénci (elemental shaman)   [DECLINED]Zénci (elemental shaman) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:21 pm

The interview didn't go smoothly for some reasons.

Not enough motivated :/

DECLINED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Zénci (elemental shaman)   [DECLINED]Zénci (elemental shaman) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED]Zénci (elemental shaman)
Page 1 of 1