anhubis

PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Anhubis Warlock   Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:07 am

PERSONAL INFO
- Personal name: Francesco
- Nationality: Italy

CHARACTER INFO
- Character Name: Anhubis
- Class/Race: Undead Warlock
- Professions and their skill levels(including secondary ones): Herbalism 450/450 Alchemy 450/450 cooking 450/450 first aid 450/450 fishing 450/450 riding 300/300
- Total time "/played":79 days 10h
- Link to your character profile from the armory:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Anhubis
- Your main/preferred spec:my main spec is Felguard/Emberstone 0/41/30 but i'm working on a shadowbolt build for now 8/41/22
[]Would you like to respecc? i can respecc if needed, in the past respecced depending on the boss fight / raid setting to help the dps/healing of the raid.
- What's your dps (with self-buffs) on an Heroic Target Dummy? (considering you're a dpser of course): around 2700
- Have you got any alt?: got a lvl 80 holy priest , lvl 80 survival hunter, lvl 80 protection warr, lvl 73 retri paladin, lvl 69 ele shammy, lvl 64 fire mage.... and much more XD, but just 1 main.

IN-GAME INFO
- What guild(s) were you in before applying and why did you leave them? (before WotLK too): My guild, Pillage, has been disbanded, i was in there since TBC.
- Your Previous Raid Experience: I've cleared all the content in Wotlk except EoE 25 and OS with more than 1 drake
- What's your role in raid?: dps, follow tact, watch my aggro, watch my mana, moving, don't die, and heal myself sometimes and helping the raid with hs and SS
- Link to a screenshot of your current UI (you can host it here): base UI i don't use xperl or something

ASTONISH US
- Why should we prefer you instead of others (same class) in your opinion?: Got a lo of experience in game and a good knowledge of the game mechanics
- Do you feel skilled as a player?: I feel skilled and smart, i'm not stubborn and opened to advices and suggestion. I'm always ready to give advices and suggestions aswell to whoever will need'em.
- What are you goals besides character development?: have fun with my friends and the ones playing with me. To get harder achievements and have fun in pvp sometimes
- Are you pvper? Do you like it? Have you ever reached a good rating?: I was a so-so pvper in tbc, now i don't feel like willing of pvp anymore for a while i just play bgs and outdoor ofc Razz.
- Do you know someone in HardCore?: I know and i played with Diablus, Goff, Telum, Cesko, Tifeus, Jabolis, Krolg and with Nindenumene, Bè, and Hexos with some pugs.
- Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/computer problems?: I do have some dc issues, but i don't raid when i got such kind of problems, usually i go and play at friend's home to avoid that. About my brand new PC, nothing wrong with it XD
- What kind of person are you in real life? What can you bring to us? How do you partecipate for example in a guild chat? I'm funny, crazy, passionate, good and generous, i like to help ppl giving advices or helping in game.
- Is there something more you want to add?:
I do know you aren't looking for Locks at the moment, i'm applying for HC with my friends because i want to play and raid with them.
In my past guild many guildies missed discipline and efficency and i think i will find skilled and good players in HC.
I'm not mad about loot and i'm not impatient. So if you want to give me the chance i can show you why choosing me instead of another player, If you don't think you can allow me to join for now, i hope you will be back and consider this apply for the future.
Kind regards,

Anhubis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jabolis

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Anhubis Warlock   Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:50 pm

Even if there is not this huge lack of locks I think one more good player doesnt hurt.
Played many times with him, for what it counts he got my vouch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goff

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Anhubis Warlock   Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:42 pm

/Vouch

Known him when i was in Pillage, very funny guy and respectful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hexos

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Anhubis Warlock   Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:09 pm

Hey, how about me make him the metamorph guy (for the spell power buff)? I could really use the buff.

Now seriously. I recognize his name, and he's not on my 'so stupid it hurts' list. This means he's on the top 10% warlocks on the server. Except the shadowbolt spec thing, which is so last year and sucks bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vasquack
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Anhubis Warlock   Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:26 pm

Hey Anhu.

Gimme a shout in game to set an interview.

Greetings
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Anhubis Warlock   

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Anhubis Warlock
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1