Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDKP

[DECLINED]Salamandra Rogue undead

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Salamandra

[DECLINED]Salamandra Rogue undead Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED]Salamandra Rogue undead   [DECLINED]Salamandra Rogue undead I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:14 pm

PERSONAL INFO
- Personal name: Marco
- Nationality: Ita

CHARACTER INFO
- Character Name: Salamandra
- Class/Race:Rogue Undead
- Professions and their skill levels(including secondary ones):Engineer 445/450 First aid 450/450 Mining 450/450
- Total time "/played": 157 days 6 hours
- Link to your character profile from the armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Salamandra
- Your main/preferred spec: Combat now / Mutilate is my love
[]Would you like to respecc?no
- What's your dps (with self-buffs) on an Heroic Target Dummy? (considering you're a dpser of course): 2000 - 2500
- Have you got any alt?:Hunter 70 Warrior 73

IN-GAME INFO
- What guild(s) were you in before applying and why did you leave them? (before WotLK too):Obscura Misericordia
- Your Previous Raid Experience:Everything on wotkl
- What's your role in raid?: Dps
- Link to a screenshot of your current UI (you can host it here): normal whit some addons

ASTONISH US
- Why should we prefer you instead of others (same class) in your opinion?:I'm salamandra rabbit
- Do you feel skilled as a player?:after 4 years I think I know how to play my class is not it? What a Face
- What are you goals besides character development?:Harmony in the guild and stay in contact with most people I know
- Are you pvper? Do you like it? Have you ever reached a good rating?:I first exp my rat 1700
- Do you know someone in HardCore?: Diablus, Tifeus, Jabolis ,Goff , Telum,Vasquack ,Sativah ,Nindenumene and Krolg
- Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/computer problems?:small internet problem
- What kind of person are you in real life? What can you bring to us? How do you partecipate for example in a guild chat?I love the game but does not replace the real life ... a player who is dedicated to the guild ... How do I participate? Actively albino
- Is there something more you want to add?:Sure Diablus Sux sunny

Last edited by Salamandra on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Diablus
Admin
Diablus

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Salamandra Rogue undead   [DECLINED]Salamandra Rogue undead I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:27 pm

Putting some more effort in writing your application mirrors your real interest in joining our guild, and it's also a good means to impress us positively about yourself, to offer you a trial..

So I'd suggest to fill the missing parts of your application and write something more in your answers....
Back to top Go down
https://essentium.forumotion.com
Salamandra

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Salamandra Rogue undead   [DECLINED]Salamandra Rogue undead I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:36 pm

Interesting? I do not have to convince new people that know me know so I am interested in playing and join with you as well as to equip for my friends who have inside
Back to top Go down
Tehila

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Salamandra Rogue undead   [DECLINED]Salamandra Rogue undead I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:50 pm

Salamandra wrote:
Interesting? I do not have to convince new people that know me know so I am interested in playing and join with you as well as to equip for my friends who have inside
I don't understand the English in this sentance. Total lack of panctuation may be a factor. I'm against accepting this person.
Back to top Go down
Salamandra

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Salamandra Rogue undead   [DECLINED]Salamandra Rogue undead I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:58 am

Tehila wrote:
Salamandra wrote:
I don't understand the English in this sentance. Total lack of panctuation may be a factor. I'm against accepting this person.

ok we started with the wrong foot .. is not so well English .. No but I believe it is based on this that you can determine the acceptance of this person. I intend to be part of a PVE guild since the guild in which I now have to be satisfied
Back to top Go down
Endarial

Endarial

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Salamandra Rogue undead   [DECLINED]Salamandra Rogue undead I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:33 pm

Let me get this straight... you are joining this guild to satisfy your current guild? รต_o
Back to top Go down
http://arlian-san.deviantart.com/
Diablus
Admin
Diablus

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Salamandra Rogue undead   [DECLINED]Salamandra Rogue undead I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:26 am

Did not understand....
Back to top Go down
https://essentium.forumotion.com
Salamandra

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Salamandra Rogue undead   [DECLINED]Salamandra Rogue undead I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:33 pm

guys I'm in a guild of friends, however provisional and everything I have already explained with vascquak there is no place for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Salamandra Rogue undead   [DECLINED]Salamandra Rogue undead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED]Salamandra Rogue undead
Page 1 of 1