Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDKP

Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio'

Go down 
+5
rashgarrothy
Endarial
Diablus
Omnislash
Deeraji
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Deeraji

Deeraji

Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio' Empty
PostSubject: Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio'   Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:53 pm

PERSONAL INFO
- Personal name: Mike
- Nationality: Polish

CHARACTER INFO
- Character Name: Deeraji
- Class/Race: Troll Warrior
- Professions and their skill levels(including secondary ones): BS(445)/Insciption(445)/FirstAid(441)/Cooking(402)/Fishing(376)
- Total time "/played": 44 days on this char
- Link to your character profile from the armory:Da Shiet Gear'z!
- Your main/preferred spec: I am prot specced atm with kinda crappy gear as you can see on armory and tbh I'd like to stay prot couse i found it extremely fun, tho I have better gear for fury.
[]Would you like to respecc? If needed? Ofcourse. Boths specs are great to play.
- What's your dps (with self-buffs) on an Heroic Target Dummy? (considering you're a dpser of course): As fury had somewhat above 2k with a bit strange spec as fury ofc.
- Have you got any alt?: Hard to say its an alt since I played on it quite serious some time ago, but yeah Waligóra is my other char that I play but lately VERY rarely

IN-GAME INFO
- What guild(s) were you in before applying and why did you leave them? (before WotLK too): PreTBC I was a member of Seven Sins, then i quitted wow for few months. Then at some point of TBC i starded playing again joining The Velgorians (had shitloads of fun with them) then we merged with Burning Penis guild. After a month or something after that I quitted WoW again (some IRL issues). In WoTLK I havent been in any serious guild. PUGs can be sometimes decent (I dont believe I said it ;o)
- Your Previous Raid Experience:I havent raided before TBC (Some Seven Sins ZG fun runs cant be called raiding), at TBC I played everything till last bosses in SSC and TK and neither of BT nor MH. In WoTLK I raided everything except Malygos (cba to wipefest with some random PUG) not Sartharion with any drakes.
- What's your role in raid?: Tanking or spanking, depends.
- Link to a screenshot of your current UI (you can host it here):
[img]Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio' Deeraj10[/img]

ASTONISH US
- Why should we prefer you instead of others (same class) in your opinion?:
Couse I know how importan my role is and i always do whatever it takes to maximize my utility in raid. I learn fast and do not repeat any mistake I make. Im convinient in what I do and I always try my best. (no moar narcizm plix ><)
- Do you feel skilled as a player?:
Yes, I know how to do my job and I do it well.
- What are you goals besides character development?:
Haveing fun. Isnt it a purpose of this game?
- Are you pvper? Do you like it? Have you ever reached a good rating?:
I prefer World PVP over arenas. its more fun and respeccing just to do some arenas sucks too much so cba.
- Do you know someone in HardCore?:
Hmm let me check my memory... Xinblade, Fox(melgibenius), Endarial, GI(Ahenian) and if i forgot someone then Im sorry :<
- Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/computer problems?: PC problems-none, DC issues-rarely but I wont lie, sometimes but really SOMETIMES i get DC or a bit higher latency.
- What kind of person are you in real life? What can you bring to us? How do you partecipate for example in a guild chat?
I am serious, kind and calm guy. Anyone that knows me can tell you the same. I like tochat with friends but I prefer ventrillo/skype over gchat.
- Is there something more you want to add?: Yes, I turn with A and D so BEWARE!
Back to top Go down
Omnislash

Omnislash

PostSubject: Re: Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio'   Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:08 am

I just wanted to say, that Deeraji is incredibly talented professional gamer, aiming to master World Of WarCraft since year 2005. His knowledge, reflexes and skills equal mine. I have known him from the private realm days and he has been great leader, supporter and a friend ever since. He is probably the nicest male friend I will ever have, he gives and doesn't want anything back. He is calm and knows when and how to give fair and reasonable advices. Great PvP-er as well. During Beijing 2008 Olympics we have lead future generations of PvP-ers through battleground, topping all possible ladders.

Deeraji is a modest person, but he simply wants to:

1) Play with the Best,
2) Be the Best.

That was the slogan Deeraji and I agreed upon when we created our characters on The Venture Co. EU realm and it is still the underlying principle guiding us towards the future. There's been some unfortunate realities that prevented us from fully appreciating this principle. The first and foremost, mostly during The Burning Crusade’s reign was the ridiculous difficulty in finding wise and good-geared players due to extreme demands to instance attunements (Mount Hyjal and Black Temple). These attunement demands seems to now be a thing of the past which will allow us to fully appreciate our guiding principle.

Our greatest strength lies not only in our gear level, but in the actual Know-How of our characters and basically entire game and class mechanics. A good player thus prowls elitistjerks.com, shadowpriest.com, and other heavy theorycrafting homepages that seek to enlighten the class understanding - but does so with an analytical mind based in elementary math in order to test others and own understanding not with superstition and unfounded assumptions but in actual observations and WWS stats.

Only through this will we continue to live up to our principal goal of Playing with the Best and Being the Best. Reality will not always give us the ability to kill a raid boss as the first on our server or world/region first. But that is not our principal goal. We will do whatever it takes to move within a reasonable timeframe. We do not see ourselves as failing if another guild kills a boss first if what they really won was a pyrrhic victory. We deliver solutions and style, not brute force and excessive playtime.
Back to top Go down
Diablus
Admin
Diablus

PostSubject: Re: Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio'   Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:48 pm

At the current moment we are pretty full of warriors but we are gonna consider your (good) application anyways...Hold on.
Back to top Go down
https://essentium.forumotion.com
Endarial

Endarial

PostSubject: Re: Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio'   Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:43 pm

You forgot Rash : (
Back to top Go down
http://arlian-san.deviantart.com/
rashgarrothy

rashgarrothy

PostSubject: Re: Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio'   Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:21 pm

No vouch from me cuz simply you forgot me. I dont get HOW????? SINCE ALL THE YEARS Sad. God damn, i did feel offended and i cry irl
Back to top Go down
Omnislash

Omnislash

PostSubject: Re: Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio'   Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:25 pm

I cried IG when I heard about this.
Back to top Go down
Deeraji

Deeraji

PostSubject: Re: Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio'   Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio' I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:58 pm

I R SORRY RASH ;< Forgive me! Sad I will buy you an icecream, how about it?
Back to top Go down
rashgarrothy

rashgarrothy

PostSubject: Re: Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio'   Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio' I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:49 pm

I dont eat icecream >.<
Back to top Go down
Vasquack
Guild Leader
Vasquack

PostSubject: Re: Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio'   Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio' I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:10 am

Welcome Mike,

the melee situation is not an easy one, even considering the many trialists who are being tested.

By the way poke me in game to have some words about that.

/hail
Back to top Go down
Grimsky

Grimsky

PostSubject: Re: Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio'   Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio' I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:39 pm

just inv him to the guild Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Omnislash

Omnislash

PostSubject: Re: Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio'   Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio' I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:44 am

Grimsky wrote:
just inv him to the guild
This!
Back to top Go down
Goff

Goff

PostSubject: Re: Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio'   Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio' I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:47 am

we don't really need another warrior tank imo ...
Back to top Go down
Grimsky

Grimsky

PostSubject: Re: Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio'   Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio' I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:44 pm

if we get more ppl we can try to make two groups to 25 man also be easier on 10 and more groups we can make so i say inv him and more ppl more ppl
Back to top Go down
Goff

Goff

PostSubject: Re: Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio'   Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio' I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:21 pm

no, this will just mess up really.
if we dont make 2 groups for any reason then 20 ppl won't raid , makes no sence.
Back to top Go down
Deeraji

Deeraji

PostSubject: Re: Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio'   Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio' I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:53 pm

I don't want to be a burden in the guild. I like to feel that I am needed wherever it is thats why I think I will need to withdraw my application as it is for now. You can always poke me if you need any help (heroics or something) at any time, I allways help if iI can. Safe travels!
Back to top Go down
Vasquack
Guild Leader
Vasquack

PostSubject: Re: Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio'   Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio' I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Deeraji wrote:
I don't want to be a burden in the guild. I like to feel that I am needed wherever it is thats why I think I will need to withdraw my application as it is for now. You can always poke me if you need any help (heroics or something) at any time, I allways help if iI can. Safe travels!

Shocked some days ago I said to whisp me back when you were done with naxx, but then you logged out

Up to you at this point...
Back to top Go down
Goff

Goff

PostSubject: Re: Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio'   Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio' I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:39 pm

mate my voice is not "guild" voice Very Happy so don't worry with your apply xD
Back to top Go down
Deeraji

Deeraji

PostSubject: Re: Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio'   Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio' I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:11 pm

Goff It's not like that. Ok its hard to call a conversation between me and Vasquack but from what i understood you are pretty full of melees/warriors and that you can't give me a spot. I am a dedicated player and I like being all in or not at all thats why i made up my mind that way.
Back to top Go down
Diablus
Admin
Diablus

PostSubject: Re: Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio'   Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio' I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:44 am

Still Around ?
Back to top Go down
https://essentium.forumotion.com
Deeraji

Deeraji

PostSubject: Re: Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio'   Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio' I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:57 am

Supyo?
Back to top Go down
Grimsky

Grimsky

PostSubject: Re: Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio'   Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio' I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:11 pm

we need tank Very Happy i think Razz
Back to top Go down
Deeraji

Deeraji

PostSubject: Re: Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio'   Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio' I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:53 am

Zomg how come? I mean how can anyone say no to tanking Razz Its FUN!
Back to top Go down
Telum

Telum

PostSubject: Re: Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio'   Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio' I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:08 am

Hello MR Deeraji.

Could you whisper me IG as soon as you get me ?

or maybe give me Msn or skype by PM or IG mail in oreder to have a talk.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio'   Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deeraji, Da Troll Warrio'
Page 1 of 1