Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDKP

[SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter

Go down 
+8
Jabolis
Goff
Vreck
Rissleth
Omnislash
Endarial
Mythran
Ilyen
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Ilyen

Ilyen

[SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter Empty
PostSubject: [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter   [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:59 am

PERSONAL INFO
- Personal name: Kristina
- Nationality: estonian

CHARACTER INFO
- Character Name: Ilyen
- Class/Race: Hunter,blood elf
- Professions and their skill levels(including secondary ones): Skinning(maxed),Enchanting(158,working on it><),First aid(maxed) (ive changed my professions way too many times)
- Total time "/played": 48 days
- Link to your character profile from the armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Ilyen
- Your main/preferred spec: survival,tho i love MM but i cant handle the constant oom on it
[]Would you like to respecc? think thats not an issue
- What's your dps (with self-buffs) on an Heroic Target Dummy? (considering you're a dpser of course): approx.2600
- Have you got any alt?: got 62 DK,19 warr,10 priest,16 lock,13 pala and 32 druid on sylvanas( hate leveling,thats why all are so low)

IN-GAME INFO
- What guild(s) were you in before applying and why did you leave them? (before WotLK too): I was in Merchants of Love with RL friends.Disbanded.Then moved on to HD,but left in tears(literally)because raiding times didnt work and wanted to be with my RL friends.
- Your Previous Raid Experience: In TBC all exept BT and Sunwell.In WoTLk everything exept Ulduar.
- What's your role in raid?: Kiting,MD,not overaggroing,having fun.
- Link to a screenshot of your current UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img150/1064/laaaame.jpg (messy-messy.must fix it,I know)

ASTONISH US
- Why should we prefer you instead of others (same class) in your opinion?: I don't know what they have been offering you,but I can say that if i sign up for a raid,I will show up and I will stay until the end.I am passionate about raiding,I find it fun and a good way to spend some evenings.Also,if I get out of my shyness bubble I might be fun x).
- Do you feel skilled as a player?: Uh..not skilled.I'm sure everyone has always room to develop somewhere.I think im getting there.Slowly but steadily.
- What are you goals besides character development?: To be accepted as who I am<3.
- Are you pvper? Do you like it? Have you ever reached a good rating?: I've tried..I sucked.Arena is not my thing at all,it just makes me swear a lot.Maybe some BG but I'm really only passionate about raiding,at least as a hunter.
- Do you know someone in HardCore?: Nyarr heere we go : Endarial,Daeroth,Xin,Steleaf,Omni,Ahenian,Rash,Mel,Laeticia,Krakash,Hexos.
- Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/computer problems?: mmno.My laptop might show me a finger sometimes by overheating,but otherwise,no.
- What kind of person are you in real life? What can you bring to us? How do you partecipate for example in a guild chat? I think people who know me can tell you about me.But I must say IRL im quite annoying,at least to Endarial x).I make stupid jokes,sometimes have too much energy,swear a lot,like to do stupid things without caring about how it might turn out.In vent and gchat i dont talk much tho.I like to listen more.But I'm serious when needed,may sound like an overcaring mother sometimes too.
- Is there something more you want to add?:
I'm afraid I've already said too much^^,
Back to top Go down
Mythran

Mythran

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter   [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:29 am

Quote :
swear a lot

Do not swear to us Razz

btw nice application and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Endarial

Endarial

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter   [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:16 pm

Nyaa~ Ilyen! My nother LOVE. Shh, don't mention this to Steleaf.

:***
accept, accept, accept~
Back to top Go down
http://arlian-san.deviantart.com/
Omnislash

Omnislash

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter   [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:00 pm

Vouch he is a pal!!!
Back to top Go down
Rissleth

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter   [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:40 pm

He ? or She ? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ilyen

Ilyen

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter   [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:47 pm

How bout both?O:
Back to top Go down
Vreck

Vreck

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter   [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:11 am

getting scared now affraid
Back to top Go down
Ilyen

Ilyen

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter   [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:20 am

O: Shh,youre gonna cause panic here ><
Back to top Go down
Goff

Goff

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter   [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:19 pm

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA is a he/she! she/he! He/she! she/he!

invite!
Back to top Go down
Jabolis

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter   [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:57 pm

Nobody asked for naked pics yet ?
Im quite surprised.
Back to top Go down
Wilee

Wilee

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter   [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:14 pm

Shh, we don't want to scare her away, do we?
Back to top Go down
Cesko

Cesko

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter   [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:17 am

Wilee wrote:
Shh, we don't want to scare her away, do we?

We do lol!
Back to top Go down
Grimsky

Grimsky

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter   [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:51 pm

ye ye what about naked pics ?? Very Happy: Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Endarial

Endarial

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter   [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:20 pm

guys behave.. she's with me

:* /luff
Back to top Go down
http://arlian-san.deviantart.com/
Vreck

Vreck

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter   [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:41 pm

Shes more perfect than i thought Razz
Back to top Go down
Vasquack
Guild Leader
Vasquack

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter   [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:35 pm

Ok sweety,

contact me in-game so we can speak about your application

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter   [SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SOCIAL]Ilyen,Hunter
Page 1 of 1