Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDKP

Shoukin, Rogue

Go down 
+5
Ilyen
Omnislash
Endarial
Diablus
Shoukin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoukin

Shoukin

Shoukin, Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Shoukin, Rogue   Shoukin, Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:04 pm

PERSONAL INFO
- Personal name: Ago
- Nationality: Estonian

CHARACTER INFO
- Character Name: Shoukin
- Class/Race: Rogue/Undead
- Professions and their skill levels(including secondary ones): Skinning 450; Enchanting 132(working on it); First aid 442
- Total time "/played": 40 days
- Link to your character profile from the armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Shoukin
- Your main/preferred spec: PvE - Mutilate, PvP - Mutilate
[]Would you like to respecc? I'd like to try the PvP Subtlety spec, but I don't have the swords/fists for it.
- What's your dps (with self-buffs) on an Heroic Target Dummy? (considering you're a dpser of course): 1700 dps
- Have you got any alt?: Lvl 58 Dk, lvl 18 priest, lvl 15 mage(leveling it atm); lvl 1 Warlock

IN-GAME INFO
- What guild(s) were you in before applying and why did you leave them? (before WotLK too): Merchants of Love with IRL friends, it got disbanded. After that I went to Hordes Defenders. I left cause I want to be with IRL friends in WoW too, and the raiding times didn't suit me.
- Your Previous Raid Experience: TBC - everything except Sunwell and Black Temple(though my achievement list shows that I haven't even done half of the hc dungeons in TBC). WotlK - Haven't done heroic raids much, cause the raiding times didn't suit me.
- What's your role in raid?: DPS
- Link to a screenshot of your current UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img5/3593/wowscrnshot042209170028.jpg

ASTONISH US
- Why should we prefer you instead of others (same class) in your opinion?: I like raiding and pvp, I'm hardworking, I usually take raiding and arena seriously, depends on the people.
- Do you feel skilled as a player?: I know my class, but there is always room for development.
- What are you goals besides character development?: To have fun, that's for sure.
- Are you pvper? Do you like it? Have you ever reached a good rating?: I LOVE pvp. I've been to a few 2v2 and 3v3 teams but never reached a good rating with them.
- Do you know someone in HardCore?: Endarial, Steleaf, Melgibenius, Laeticia, Daeroth, Xinblade, Ahenian, Hexos, Omnislash, Krakash and Rash.
- Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/computer problems?: The internet provider is decent, so no problems with the internet. And my PC doesn't have problems at least in my hands it doesn't.
- What kind of person are you in real life? What can you bring to us? How do you partecipate for example in a guild chat? Well, usually im cheerful or serious, but not serious in a bad way, I'm not grumpy or anything and I'm polite. I may be annoying, but that's really rare. I can bring you cheerful and fun atmosphere or discipline. I usually don't talk on the guild chat much, but if I do, I'm polite.
- Is there something more you want to add?: I guess not, if you think I left something unsaid, then ask. ^^
Back to top Go down
Diablus
Admin
Diablus

Shoukin, Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoukin, Rogue   Shoukin, Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:05 am

Are you willing to join as a Raider ?
Back to top Go down
https://essentium.forumotion.com
Endarial

Endarial

Shoukin, Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoukin, Rogue   Shoukin, Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:52 am

ofc he is! what kind of a question is that! :O

PS: Shoukin, nice avatar ;P
Back to top Go down
http://arlian-san.deviantart.com/
Omnislash

Omnislash

Shoukin, Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoukin, Rogue   Shoukin, Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:04 pm

Vouch, she is a pal!
Back to top Go down
Endarial

Endarial

Shoukin, Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoukin, Rogue   Shoukin, Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:22 pm

he* Razz
Back to top Go down
http://arlian-san.deviantart.com/
Ilyen

Ilyen

Shoukin, Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoukin, Rogue   Shoukin, Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:01 pm

I think Omni got some suff wrong in his head xD Tho I agree with the 'she' part ;P
Back to top Go down
Shoukin

Shoukin

Shoukin, Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoukin, Rogue   Shoukin, Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:00 pm

Sure, I don't mind being a raider, PvP is just a ..bonus in WoW
Back to top Go down
Mythran

Mythran

Shoukin, Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoukin, Rogue   Shoukin, Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:11 pm

Quote :
- What's your dps (with self-buffs) on an Heroic Target Dummy? (considering you're a dpser of course): 1700 dps

???

we are doing ulduar at the moment and this dps is not acceptable i guess,there is something wrong with you gameplay maybe.

if you are willing to join as a raider i wont vouch.But if you are social go ahead Smile
Back to top Go down
Shoukin

Shoukin

Shoukin, Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoukin, Rogue   Shoukin, Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:16 pm

With my gear, there is no way I CAN do more dps
Back to top Go down
Omnislash

Omnislash

Shoukin, Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoukin, Rogue   Shoukin, Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:14 pm

I have ran some simulation and turns out I can do more DPS with my 3 lvl rogue. Here's the proof.

Shoukin, Rogue Wowscrnshot042309180833

Maybe it's because I use combat build (so called 'True Mace' build, very popular in vanilla WoW) and different poisons. But all in all I'd like Twilight Vanquisher Diablus to speak more of the rogue ways here.
Back to top Go down
Shoukin

Shoukin

Shoukin, Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoukin, Rogue   Shoukin, Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:22 pm

Oh why-oh why did ya name it Ilyen ..thats ..lame maaan hehe
Back to top Go down
Diablus
Admin
Diablus

Shoukin, Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoukin, Rogue   Shoukin, Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:28 pm

Contact me IN-GAME so we could have a talk about rogue's stuffs.
Back to top Go down
https://essentium.forumotion.com
Ilyen

Ilyen

Shoukin, Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoukin, Rogue   Shoukin, Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:29 pm

Omniii,I wold never play a rogue,don't do this to me>:
Back to top Go down
Shoukin

Shoukin

Shoukin, Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoukin, Rogue   Shoukin, Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:18 pm

Okay I talked a bit with Diablus and he said that 1.7k dps on the dummy is way too low. SO...I tried again and ..I don't know what the hell I forgot the last time, but I did get a slightly better result: maximum of 2.3k dps
Back to top Go down
Grimsky

Grimsky

Shoukin, Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoukin, Rogue   Shoukin, Rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:53 pm

1.7 u just hit 80 ??
Back to top Go down
Shoukin

Shoukin

Shoukin, Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoukin, Rogue   Shoukin, Rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:34 pm

as I said in my previous post that I fixed "something" ...and did 2.3k
Back to top Go down
Omnislash

Omnislash

Shoukin, Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoukin, Rogue   Shoukin, Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:17 pm

I have a question regarding PvP: Do you listen to angry tracks like this during BGs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvtbRMVXsls
Back to top Go down
Knezka

Knezka

Shoukin, Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoukin, Rogue   Shoukin, Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Shoukin

Shoukin

Shoukin, Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoukin, Rogue   Shoukin, Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:19 pm

Okay Knezkas list was way better XD, but it really depends on the mood. It can be anything ... j-rock to rap.
But it's good to listen to angry music, specially when the music is at the highest peak(rock, metal whatever that type of music) and the crits go BOOM! BOOM!
Back to top Go down
Deeraji

Deeraji

Shoukin, Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoukin, Rogue   Shoukin, Rogue I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:56 am

And remember to use the mod that screams "1st KIL, KILLING SPREE, GOD LIKE". Thats what a real BG-pro mate use!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shoukin, Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoukin, Rogue   Shoukin, Rogue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoukin, Rogue
Page 1 of 1