Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDKP

[ ACCEPTED ]Tifeus , mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tifeus

[ ACCEPTED ]Tifeus , mage Empty
PostSubject: [ ACCEPTED ]Tifeus , mage   [ ACCEPTED ]Tifeus , mage I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:30 pm

PERSONAL INFO
- Personal name:Federico
- Nationality:Italian

CHARACTER INFO
- Character Name:Tifeus
- Class/Race:mage troll
- Professions and their skill levels(including secondary ones):tailoring432 and enchanting375
- Total time "/played":114 days
- Link to your character profile from the armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Tifeus
- Your main/preferred spec:atm im fire spec but i prefer arcane spec
[]Would you like to respecc?ofc
- What's your dps (with self-buffs) on an Heroic Target Dummy? (considering you're a dpser of course):2,4k
- Have you got any alt?:yes

IN-GAME INFO
- What guild(s) were you in before applying and why did you leave them? (before WotLK too):before tbc i was in Validus with my shammy(Bafalo) ;after tbc IL , Drakkari Tribe , Chaos AD and now pillage
- Your Previous Raid Experience:before tbc , mc,ony,bwl,aq20 and aq40 (all before c'thun),naxx spider wing and 1° boss in deathknight wing ; after tbc grull,maggy,tk and mh (with my shammy) and bt ; in wotlk naxx10 and 25 , sartharion 10 and 25 with 2 dragons
- What's your role in raid?:dps
- Link to a screenshot of your current UI (you can host it here):normal wow UI , with some addons like omen, DBM , damage metter

ASTONISH US
- Why should we prefer you instead of others (same class) in your opinion?:I come to raids prepared with potions and flask, willingly accept the criticism to improve the way I play and I think I do a fair amount of damage.
- Do you feel skilled as a player?:i think im a quite good player
- What are you goals besides character development?:Have fun and meet new people
- Are you pvper? Do you like it? Have you ever reached a good rating?:i like pvp but im not so good >.<
- Do you know someone in HardCore?:yes , Diablus , Telum , Cesko
- Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/computer problems?:no
- What kind of person are you in real life? What can you bring to us? How do you partecipate for example in a guild chat?I am a quiet person and quite shy
- Is there something more you want to add?:no
Back to top Go down
Vasquack
Guild Leader
Vasquack

PostSubject: Re: [ ACCEPTED ]Tifeus , mage   [ ACCEPTED ]Tifeus , mage I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:36 pm

Welcome Tifeus,

feel free to poke me in-game to set an interview.

P.S.
Gief Italian skill!
Back to top Go down
Diablus
Admin
Diablus

PostSubject: Re: [ ACCEPTED ]Tifeus , mage   [ ACCEPTED ]Tifeus , mage I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:16 pm

He was a guildmate funny and skilled....
and omg he never failed at sarth +3 .....that's a vouch omg...
Back to top Go down
https://essentium.forumotion.com
Vasquack
Guild Leader
Vasquack

PostSubject: Re: [ ACCEPTED ]Tifeus , mage   [ ACCEPTED ]Tifeus , mage I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:11 am

Accepted for a trial.

Welcome aboard mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ ACCEPTED ]Tifeus , mage   [ ACCEPTED ]Tifeus , mage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ ACCEPTED ]Tifeus , mage
Page 1 of 1