Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDKP

[ DECLINED ]Segasik Shaman Applying

Go down 
+4
Goff
rashgarrothy
Diablus
segasik
8 posters
AuthorMessage
segasik

[ DECLINED ]Segasik Shaman Applying Empty
PostSubject: [ DECLINED ]Segasik Shaman Applying   [ DECLINED ]Segasik Shaman Applying I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:00 am

PERSONAL INFO
- Personal name: Simon
- Nationality: Poland

CHARACTER INFO
- Character Name: Segasik
- Class/Race: Shaman Tauren
- Professions and their skill levels(including secondary ones):
Mining :450
Enginering:442
Cooking 402/450
FA 450/450
Fishing 350/450

- Total time "/played": 104 days
- Link to your character profile from the armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Segasik
- Your main/preferred spec: http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/shaman/talents.html?tal=053034050000000000000000005050331050113033113123105100000000000000000000000000
- What's your dps (with self-buffs) on an Heroic Target Dummy? (considering you're a dpser of course): 2.5k checked sec ago
- Have you got any alt?: yep
Kario - 80 lvl Warrior
Segas- 62 lvl Druid

IN-GAME INFO
- What guild(s) were you in before applying and why did you leave them? (before WotLK too):
Rising Angels - no progress
The Sentenced - problems with some Officers
Validus- Gm said sth like.. "you dont fit to that guild.. " :S and he kicked me :S /shrug.. who knows
Dancing Shadows- no progress

- Your Previous Raid Experience:
Sunwell - cleared
Naxx 25- cleared
Malygos 25 and Satharion with adds still on progress.
- What's your role in raid?: Depends of spec Smile usually dps sometimes kite(when kiters are screwing on Gluth ) sometimes interupt (when rouges cannot click Kick on KT) sometimes tank(when i'm on the 4 H) Smile a lot of things actually Smile
- Link to a screenshot of your current UI (you can host it here): My UI sux Razz not gonna show it Razz

ASTONISH US
- Why should we prefer you instead of others (same class) in your opinion?:
Cause i'm playing that game.. since the begging.. it's gonna be.. 4 years.. or even more already.. i'm playing almost only Shaman.. always in enh spec.. i was even raiding in Vanilia WoW as Enh Shaman Smile i just know how to play that game in overall... i'm not THE BEST i'm just good at what i'm doing.. and what i have to do..

- Do you feel skilled as a player?:
I dont blow up with Grobbulus Disease.. i dont stand in Rain of Fire.. i'm not getting hit by Satharions Lava.. i know when to pop totems...i know when to MT is dieing and he need my Off heals... i know how to interupt heals..i know few tricks and cheats Smile yee i hink that i'm skilled maybe not for 2200+ rating but.. i fell i'm good at that game

- What are you goals besides character development?:
get married end university pay off mortgage

- Are you pvper? Do you like it? Have you ever reached a good rating?: 1900 in 5v5 last season... w8ing for 3.1 and some improvements for Enh Shammy in PvP...cause it's like...ehhh nvm.. i like pvp.. it's much more challenging than any scripted boss :S but..i'm playing broken class so it's alittle bit more challenging than playing e.g. rogue Razz in PvP...

- Do you know someone in HardCore?: I think Grimsky should know me.. or it's just simmilar name..

- Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/computer problems?: Once a year.. sometimes i get DC.. but i can log in sec after.. really rarely some Thunder is hitting my Student House :p

- What kind of person are you in real life? What can you bring to us? How do you partecipate for example in a guild chat?
I'm a bit nervous.. i dont like ppl who are making same mistakes over and over again.. I'm getting maried that year i hope anyway :p Soo i think a lot of thigs may change.. also my charakter Razz hehe.. what's more... now i'm living in student house.. gonna move to new apartment in month or so... then i need to tell my fiance that i'm no-lifer and i'm playing that stupid game.. that's gonna be shock for her... :S What i can bring.. dunno.. check it if you want . About GC.. i prefer to use some Ventriloo or somethink i like to talk

- Is there something more you want to add?:
I'm raidokolic.. i'm just addicted to that game.. but srsl...it's just sick sometimes Razz what's more... i just want to raid...i' m looking for guild which can provide me raiding i'm playingthat game only for 25 man raids :S nothing more is important :S hmm maybe 5v5 arenas after 3.1 but.. who know :S

Last edited by segasik on Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diablus
Admin
Diablus

PostSubject: Re: [ DECLINED ]Segasik Shaman Applying   [ DECLINED ]Segasik Shaman Applying I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:10 pm

Goin to discuss about your application in private. Hold on....
Back to top Go down
https://essentium.forumotion.com
rashgarrothy

rashgarrothy

PostSubject: Re: [ DECLINED ]Segasik Shaman Applying   [ DECLINED ]Segasik Shaman Applying I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:51 pm

Gender - men

Very Happy!

Sorry Razz
Back to top Go down
segasik

PostSubject: Re: [ DECLINED ]Segasik Shaman Applying   [ DECLINED ]Segasik Shaman Applying I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:47 pm

rashgarrothy wrote:
Gender - men

Very Happy!

Sorry Razz

Razz
Back to top Go down
Goff

Goff

PostSubject: Re: [ DECLINED ]Segasik Shaman Applying   [ DECLINED ]Segasik Shaman Applying I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:45 am

Vouch, I like this guy.
Back to top Go down
Vasquack
Guild Leader
Vasquack

PostSubject: Re: [ DECLINED ]Segasik Shaman Applying   [ DECLINED ]Segasik Shaman Applying I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:59 am

Greetings Segasik,

after some more evaluation, we concluded that we don't really need yet more melee. We can't assure you a solid spot in our raids. So, for now, we'll need to decline your application. Feel free to bother us in the future.
Wish you the best luck finding a guild.

Regards,
Vasquack
Back to top Go down
Xinblade

Xinblade

PostSubject: Re: [ DECLINED ]Segasik Shaman Applying   [ DECLINED ]Segasik Shaman Applying I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:25 pm

This guy reminds me Telum
Back to top Go down
Telum

Telum

PostSubject: Re: [ DECLINED ]Segasik Shaman Applying   [ DECLINED ]Segasik Shaman Applying I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:41 pm

Xinblade wrote:
This guy reminds me Telum

Lol why segasik reminds you Me ?? Cool
Back to top Go down
Polimorph

PostSubject: Re: [ DECLINED ]Segasik Shaman Applying   [ DECLINED ]Segasik Shaman Applying I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:02 pm

Lol Segasik Smile Everybody leave The Sentenced? If we need nolifes he is THE BEST Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ DECLINED ]Segasik Shaman Applying   [ DECLINED ]Segasik Shaman Applying I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ DECLINED ]Segasik Shaman Applying
Page 1 of 1