Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDKP

Elemental shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vlakas

Elemental shaman Empty
PostSubject: Elemental shaman   Elemental shaman I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:30 am

PERSONAL INFO
- Personal name:Lambros
- Nationality:Greek

CHARACTER INFO
- Character Name:Vlakas
- Class/Race:Orc Shaman
- Professions and their skill levels(including secondary ones):herbalism 450/alchemy 450/first aid 450/cooking and fishing i never worked on those
- Total time "/played":73 days with this char
- Link to your character profile from the armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Vlakas
- Your main/preferred spec:elemental
[]Would you like to respecc?if i have to and help the guild of course
- What's your dps (with self-buffs) on an Heroic Target Dummy? (considering you're a dpser of course):2.5k
- Have you got any alt?:a lvl 71 tauren warrior

IN-GAME INFO
- What guild(s) were you in before applying and why did you leave them? (before WotLK too):Band of Exiles :disbanded
Horde of Honor:disbanded
Dignitas:not enough time for raiding so i left
Ascendancy:my current guild,i want to leave 'cause there are no active palyers to raid with
- Your Previous Raid Experience:WOTLK:naxx normal cleared - heroic naxx plague quarter and arachnid quarter cleard - OS normal and heroic cleard - VoA normal and heroic cleared
TBC:karazhan ZA Gruul cleared - TK and SSC some bosses down (at lvl 70)
Old Raids: ZG Onyxia and MC cleared AQ20 and BWL some bosses down (at lvl 60)

- What's your role in raid?:doing damage as elemental,support the raid with my totems and also heal sometimes
- Link to a screenshot of your current UI (you can host it here):i don't use a spesific ui

ASTONISH US
- Why should we prefer you instead of others (same class) in your opinion?:when it comes to raiding i am very focused to what we are doing and i dont mind staying over the raids schedule to learn a new encounter or kill a new boss
- Do you feel skilled as a player?:i wouldn't say skilled but i am experienced in raiding.I play Wow 4 years now and as long as i remember i am raiding since the day one i became lvl 60 with my warrior and the same goes for my shaman
- What are you goals besides character development?:Having fun while raiding and would like to see all the aspects of the game
- Are you pvper? Do you like it? Have you ever reached a good rating?:I pvp only when i've got nothing else to do
- Do you know someone in HardCore?:no i don't think so
- Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/computer problems?:rarely
- What kind of person are you in real life? What can you bring to us?That's a tough question. I think I'd describe myself as a fair, reliable and nice person. I am an easy guy to be around with and have fun with, but at times I am serious, especially when the situation demands it and I want to get something done.
- Is there something more you want to add?:just hoping for a positive reply Smile
Back to top Go down
Jabolis

Elemental shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman   Elemental shaman I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:54 am

You said you left Dignitas cause you didnt have time to raid.
Things have changed now ?
Cause having friends in Dignitas I know they raid just 2-3 times per week.
We probably raid more than them, at least now.
Back to top Go down
vlakas

Elemental shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman   Elemental shaman I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:47 am

That was about one year ago and working all day was an issue for me.Things have changed now and also the raids starting time is very convenient for me to raid.
Back to top Go down
Telum

Telum

Elemental shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman   Elemental shaman I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:46 pm

So how many raid per week you would be able to do ?
Back to top Go down
vlakas

Elemental shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman   Elemental shaman I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:12 pm

Normally i can attend all the raids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elemental shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman   Elemental shaman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elemental shaman
Page 1 of 1