Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDKP

[ACCEPTED]Vreck, Former Alackhai

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vreck

Vreck

[ACCEPTED]Vreck, Former Alackhai Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Vreck, Former Alackhai   [ACCEPTED]Vreck, Former Alackhai I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:58 pm

PERSONAL INFO
- Personal name:Pär Karlsson
- Nationality:Sweden

CHARACTER INFO
- Character Name:Vreck
- Class/Race:Shaman /Orc
- Professions and their skill levels(including secondary ones):Alchamy(elixir master) and Herbalist
- Total time "/played":31 Days. ( on this char)
- Link to your character profile from the armory:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Vreck
- Your main/preferred spec: Redto, have also tryed Elemental in TBC, and i am working on Enhancment gear atm.
[]Would you like to respecc? i would prefer to stay resto. But if u need more dps i could try it out. Also i have more then 1 char at lvl 80 :-)
- What's your dps (with self-buffs) on an Heroic Target Dummy? (considering you're a dpser of course):
- Have you got any alt?:Alackhai Mage, my first char and i have speciall bonds to him ^^

IN-GAME INFO
- What guild(s) were you in before applying and why did you leave them? (before WotLK too):Started out in VendettA Pre TBC with my mage Alackhai, after that i went with Jabolis to Immortal Legion (guild merge). Started to play as resto druid at that time. After that guild went down the drain and i continued to Northern Hellbounds. A freindly full swedish guild. After that i been in Black Rain and Dignitas. Reason i left Blackrain was that it started to become a full Hungarian guild so it was hard to stay up to date with there native tounge :-) Now in dignitas i have been on reserve list for some reason for over 2 weeks and they still continue to bring more members in. So i wanna be in a raiding guild and raid. not sit on a beanch all the time.
- Your Previous Raid Experience:Pre TBC i raided from AG up to first bosses in BWL. I have raided at lvl 70 as every class there is. only thing i havent raided with has been a Prot paladin. At WotLK i started as a DK-dps and after alot of nerfes i went back to my shaman. And i have done all there is exept OS-25 with 3 drakes up. But we have been close of making it in Dignitas.
- What's your role in raid?:Well Healer first of all i guess hehe. But iam not an impossible man. i have made alot of sacrifaces in my previous guilds, just to make the best of the situation for the guild.
- Link to a screenshot of your current UI (you can host it here):https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img6/6411/wowscrnshot032909211300.jpg

ASTONISH US
- Why should we prefer you instead of others (same class) in your opinion?: Well i have played WoW since the first Beta so i have experiance. And i also always come prepaired to raids with buff foods, flasks and elexirs.
- Do you feel skilled as a player?:iam not a person that brags but as i said before i have experiance with raiding as every class there is inthe game. But i feel that i can do a great job as healer. I can be a good DPS:er also ofc but now i need some training time for it :-)
- What are you goals besides character development?: I want to play and have fun. And i really like to see the new dungeons that will arrive in the future.
- Are you pvper? Do you like it? Have you ever reached a good rating?:iam not a good PvP er. i was an ok PvP for a while as lvl 70. With Rogue, mage and Preist. But i dont concider myself a good pvper. think i was at 1800 rating at best under a short while.
- Do you know someone in HardCore?: Yes i know Jabolis and i reconice alot of names from VendettA that iam very glad to see :-)
- Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/computer problems?: Not really. it usally works out great.
- What kind of person are you in real life? What can you bring to us? How do you partecipate for example in a guild chat? iam a social person in RL. i live by myself with my dog Draco. Iam not always typing in guildchannel. sometimes i just log in and do some stuff and log out. I dont mean anything bad about it hehe. i just miss the Gchat completely sometimes when iam not raiding. But iam a freindly person but i am not afraid to point out things that i dissagree on. Honestly is a good thing :-)
- Is there something more you want to add?: Yes iam a very bad typer as u can see. I have always had a typing spelling issue so i am sorry for the bad spelling. I wish someday that Alackhai will have a chanse to come back also hehe. but thats for the Future to Tell :-)

Vasquack, GM
Till överst på sidan Go down
Användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande
Back to top Go down
Diablus
Admin
Diablus

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Vreck, Former Alackhai   [ACCEPTED]Vreck, Former Alackhai I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:25 pm

have no fear alackhai is here Smile

/vouch
Back to top Go down
https://essentium.forumotion.com
Vreck

Vreck

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Vreck, Former Alackhai   [ACCEPTED]Vreck, Former Alackhai I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:26 pm

haha. omg.. cant belive u remembered that one :-)
Back to top Go down
Goff

Goff

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Vreck, Former Alackhai   [ACCEPTED]Vreck, Former Alackhai I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:30 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Alackhai :DDDD

Kròl here.

Welcome back to wow didn't know you rerolled to the worst class in the game ( telum's class ).
I've seen you're amazing geared and i hope you'll get a spot in,
/Vouch.
Back to top Go down
Vreck

Vreck

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Vreck, Former Alackhai   [ACCEPTED]Vreck, Former Alackhai I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:40 pm

hehe, well Jabolis agrees with u about my class choice ^^ I actually is thinking of taking back alackhai as main sometimes in the future. But at the moment he have to sucky gear so i dont wanna bring his suckyness to the guild ;-)
Back to top Go down
Vasquack
Guild Leader
Vasquack

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Vreck, Former Alackhai   [ACCEPTED]Vreck, Former Alackhai I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:06 pm

Welcome old buddy,

poke me in-game so we can talk about your spot.

Greetings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Vreck, Former Alackhai   [ACCEPTED]Vreck, Former Alackhai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Vreck, Former Alackhai
Page 1 of 1