Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDKP

[ACCEPTED] Zanarkand-Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zanarkand9

[ACCEPTED] Zanarkand-Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Zanarkand-Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Zanarkand-Shaman I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:28 am

PERSONAL INFO
- Personal name: Jaz
- Nationality: British

CHARACTER INFO
- Character Name: Zanarkand
- Class/Race: Tauren/ Shaman
- Professions and their skill levels(including secondary ones): Skinning 450, Mining- 0
- Total time "/played": unure cant really be bothered to look, but its a while
- Link to your character profile from the armory:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Zanarkand
- Your main/preferred spec: Resto
[]Would you like to respecc? ofc
- What's your dps (with self-buffs) on an Heroic Target Dummy? (considering you're a dpser of course):
- Have you got any alt?: got lots of alts, at different levels

IN-GAME INFO
- What guild(s) were you in before applying and why did you leave them? (before WotLK too): Seven sins, left because it waasnt a force, Dignitas- left because Seven sins recruited all old sinners to become a force, Seven sins- left because old sinners left again
- Your Previous Raid Experience: cleared pre tbc, cleared tbc except SWP, cleared WOTLK content
- What's your role in raid?: healer, to raid heal
- Link to a screenshot of your current UI (you can host it here):

ASTONISH US
- Why should we prefer you instead of others (same class) in your opinion?: because i am a 'flawless victor' :p
- Do you feel skilled as a player?: i believe i am skilled in healing and i am a fast learner.
- What are you goals besides character development?: to help the guild be a force in pve and pvp across BG's
- Are you pvper? Do you like it? Have you ever reached a good rating?: im a pvper and ive reached good ratings all seasons 1-5
- Do you know someone in HardCore?: Xinblade, Krakash, Melgibenius, Going to 2's with Ahenian, and i know a few others from raids.
- Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/computer problems?: no problems
- What kind of person are you in real life? What can you bring to us? How do you partecipate for example in a guild chat? i am a sociable person, loves to talk, mature with a good sense of humour.
- Is there something more you want to add?: Currently i dont think i can sign to raids, however if you catch me online and aske me i will be glad to answer you, this is because i cannot 'commit' my time beforehand due to studies etc. but i am willing to help when im free!

Thanks you for your time
Back to top Go down
Vasquack
Guild Leader
Vasquack

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Zanarkand-Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Zanarkand-Shaman I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:23 am

Welcome Zanarkand.

- First of all link your UI Wink We all want to see it. It's not hard..

-Secondly, and most important thing, as maybe I already said you, it's needed the CLASS in the guild, and not the SPEC. It means you should be rdy (without getting tired) to respec ele everytime that's needed (guild finances raid respecs) and to play that spec in the best way= full knowledge of your class. Can you adsure that?
Even more considering the double spec system incoming with the next patch, everyone has to have a complete knowledge on his class in order to be ready to change his spec according to the raid needs. So you bring the class, and not the spec.

-Thirdly, did you fully read the sticky threads?

Cheers,
Vasquack
Back to top Go down
zanarkand9

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Zanarkand-Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Zanarkand-Shaman I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:21 pm

My UI is, https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img21/3861/zanarkandui.jpg , kind of simple does the job, got standard addons like X-perl, DBM, Afflicted2, healbot etc
Regarding cross specs, i know my class, pret TBC i played enhancement, levelled 60-70 as enhancement, played elemental at 70, till i realized resto was best spec, from 70-80 i levelled elemental. So i know my class.
and yes i have read the sticky posts.
Back to top Go down
Snii

Snii

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Zanarkand-Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Zanarkand-Shaman I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:39 pm

/vouch

Nice guy and player who seems to know what hes doing.
Back to top Go down
Vasquack
Guild Leader
Vasquack

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Zanarkand-Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Zanarkand-Shaman I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:52 pm

Accepted for a trial.

Welcome aboard mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Zanarkand-Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Zanarkand-Shaman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Zanarkand-Shaman
Page 1 of 1