Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDKP

[ACCEPTED]Sepheria, prot pally application

Go down 
+2
Diablus
sepheria
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sepheria

[ACCEPTED]Sepheria, prot pally application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Sepheria, prot pally application   [ACCEPTED]Sepheria, prot pally application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:17 am

PERSONAL INFO
- Personal name:simon
- Nationality:british

CHARACTER INFO
- Character Name:sepheria
- Class/Race:blood elf
- Professions and their skill levels(including secondary ones):mining 450, engineering 446
- Total time "/played": 85 days
- Link to your character profile from the armory:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Sepheria
- Your main/preferred spec: prot
- Would you like to respecc? not really but i have a decent healing set ( around 1700 )
- What's your dps (with self-buffs) on an Heroic Target Dummy? (considering you're a dpser of course):
- Have you got any alt?: level 70 elem shammy but not on this realm

IN-GAME INFO
- What guild(s) were you in before applying and why did you leave them? (before WotLK too):
hordes defenders, booted due to my laptop blowing up and being offline whilst i saved up for a new one
bloodline, left due to inactivity pre wotlk
freelancers, joined just to help out a friend
and i've forgotten the last guild i was in, it was for two weeks and it didn't raid once... Sad
i have some pretty poor luck with guilds

- Your Previous Raid Experience: have done all raids pre wotlk, all raids after wotlk have been from pugs. cleared sarth +1 with 25man, up to gluth in naxx 25. not seen mr maly yet.
- What's your role in raid?:hold the front line, keep threat up and never lose it.
- Link to a screenshot of your current UI (you can host it here):[ACCEPTED]Sepheria, prot pally application Myui

ASTONISH US
- Why should we prefer you instead of others (same class) in your opinion?:i have decent experience in tanking and i am always up for raid tanking. flasks and food at the ready and always read up on any encounters
- Do you feel skilled as a player?:i am told i am a decent tank and i'd like to think i can rise to the occasion whatever the task may be.
- What are you goals besides character development?:make new aquantances, offer my services and maybe pick up some advice along the way
- Are you pvper? Do you like it? Have you ever reached a good rating?: the only pvp i do is WG and sometimes the strand. i love vehicles so Ulduar is gonna be fun!
- Do you know someone in HardCore?:Snii and a quick chat with diablus convinced me to apply ( i know snii, im a slacker)
- Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/computer problems?:nope
- What kind of person are you in real life? What can you bring to us? How do you partecipate for example in a guild chat? easy going kinda guy but i do prefer that all people that attend raids read up on the encounters announced beforehand. a great deal of players enter raids( pugs and also guild experience) fresh from level 80 hoping for easy epix and believing all that is required is the level 80 status.
- Is there something more you want to add?: i will give every member of the guild that wants one, a free jump off the top of the violet citadel from my traveler's mammoth Smile
Back to top Go down
Diablus
Admin
Diablus

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Sepheria, prot pally application   [ACCEPTED]Sepheria, prot pally application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:11 pm

BLUE is wierd to read....I had rumors he's a really skilled tank, tho I never played with him so i can /vouch Smile
Back to top Go down
https://essentium.forumotion.com
Goff

Goff

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Sepheria, prot pally application   [ACCEPTED]Sepheria, prot pally application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:40 pm

Click is in the air, and i feel it everywhereeeee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cesko

Cesko

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Sepheria, prot pally application   [ACCEPTED]Sepheria, prot pally application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:41 pm

GL with your appli m8, anyway you seem to be a good one.......(in my opinion atleast ^^)
Back to top Go down
Snii

Snii

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Sepheria, prot pally application   [ACCEPTED]Sepheria, prot pally application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:50 pm

DonĀ“t want to take credits from others tanks, but this is one of the best Paladin tanks i played with, so....

/VOUCH
Back to top Go down
Vasquack
Guild Leader
Vasquack

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Sepheria, prot pally application   [ACCEPTED]Sepheria, prot pally application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:34 pm

Welcome Sepheria,

poke me in game to set an interview.

/cheer
Back to top Go down
Vasquack
Guild Leader
Vasquack

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Sepheria, prot pally application   [ACCEPTED]Sepheria, prot pally application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:25 pm

Welcome aboard for a trial.

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Sepheria, prot pally application   [ACCEPTED]Sepheria, prot pally application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Sepheria, prot pally application
Page 1 of 1