Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDKP

[SOCIAL]Steleaf, holy pally

Go down 
+3
Omnislash
Endarial
Shin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin

Shin

[SOCIAL]Steleaf, holy pally Empty
PostSubject: [SOCIAL]Steleaf, holy pally   [SOCIAL]Steleaf, holy pally I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:53 pm

PERSONAL INFO
- Personal name:
Elise
- Nationality: Estonian

CHARACTER INFO
- Character Name:
Steleaf
- Class/Race: Blood-Elf Paladin
- Professions and their skill levels(including secondary ones): Transmutation master (alchemy 365/375), herbalism (375/375)
- Total time "/played": About 24 days.
- Link to your character profile from the armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The%20Venture%20Co&n=Steleaf
- Your main/preferred spec: Holy
[]Would you like to respecc? I used to be a DPS, but after I turned holy it really grew on me. I miss DPS only when I'm alone in the woods.
- Have you got any alt?: Not really, meaning I have a few really-really low lvl characters I've made when I've had nothing to do on my main, just to check the other classes out.

IN-GAME INFO
- What guild(s) were you in before applying and why did you leave them? (before WotLK too): I've been in Burning Phoenix, Merchants of Love and the Velgorians. The Main thing is to have a fun group to play with and the second one was full of irl friends. Left for the third one in hopes of having more raids, but it split up in the end.
- Your Previous Raid Experience: The highest I got to was KZ.
- What's your role in raid?: To hopefully keep everyone alive and breathing.
- Link to a screenshot of your current UI (you can host it here): I have to apologize in advance, 'cause I know just how awful it looks - I just started again over a few months break and haven't really gotten it in order yet. https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img23/8769/luff.jpg

ASTONISH US
- Why should we prefer you instead of others (same class) in your opinion?:
I try to do my best, learn fast and be helpful to the guild. I'm also unconsciously the comic relief (I have been named the Estonian Mountain Goat when I just couldn't find my way over the hills at some low level - sad, I know).
- Do you feel skilled as a player?: I'm mediocre - I believe I know enough to keep things rolling.
- What are you goals besides character development?: To have fun, meet interesting people and learn.
- Are you pvper? Do you like it? Have you ever reached a good rating?: I honestly don't like it all that much, I prefer raids, where people try to work together and sometimes mess up and.. in short, in my opinion it's more fun.
- Do you know someone in HardCore?: Xinblade, Rashgarrothy, Endarial, Melgibenius, Daeroth, Ahenian, Omnislash.
- Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/computer problems?: No - and we don't even have a rabbit to chew through the wires!
- What kind of person are you in real life? What can you bring to us? How do you partecipate for example in a guild chat? I study Japanese language and culture in Uni (2nd year now), I try to make people laugh and I would hope to achieve that in guild chat, as well.
- Is there something more you want to add?: I would like to raid, but only when I can be of use to the bunch (aka, when I hit 80 and have decent gear - I plan to work on that daily, however). Until that I'd love to have the opportunity to at least be a social part of the guild.
Back to top Go down
Endarial

Endarial

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL]Steleaf, holy pally   [SOCIAL]Steleaf, holy pally I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:13 pm

Steleaf my love <3
you have my /vouch <3<3<3

PS: Oh my god o.o what did you do to your hair(ig)? D: It's all draeneish~;_;
Back to top Go down
http://arlian-san.deviantart.com/
Omnislash

Omnislash

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL]Steleaf, holy pally   [SOCIAL]Steleaf, holy pally I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:42 am

I am very angry I was mentioned last.
Back to top Go down
Diablus
Admin
Diablus

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL]Steleaf, holy pally   [SOCIAL]Steleaf, holy pally I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:14 am

Last but not less important.
Back to top Go down
https://essentium.forumotion.com
Daeroth

Daeroth

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL]Steleaf, holy pally   [SOCIAL]Steleaf, holy pally I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:16 pm

Diablus wrote:
Last but not less important.
Or is he! This mystery will never be solved Suspect

Edit: Oh... Hola Steleaf. Back on the drug, ay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Omnislash

Omnislash

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL]Steleaf, holy pally   [SOCIAL]Steleaf, holy pally I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:09 pm

Diablus :*
Back to top Go down
Omnislash

Omnislash

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL]Steleaf, holy pally   [SOCIAL]Steleaf, holy pally I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:47 pm

BTW Steleaf promised naked pics if she gets in.
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL]Steleaf, holy pally   [SOCIAL]Steleaf, holy pally I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:40 pm

Yeah, sure I did.
Back to top Go down
rashgarrothy

rashgarrothy

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL]Steleaf, holy pally   [SOCIAL]Steleaf, holy pally I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:02 pm

Well, as i see shes in. Wheres the naked pictures? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goff

Goff

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL]Steleaf, holy pally   [SOCIAL]Steleaf, holy pally I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:12 pm

C u t e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL]Steleaf, holy pally   [SOCIAL]Steleaf, holy pally I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SOCIAL]Steleaf, holy pally
Page 1 of 1