Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDKP

[ ACCEPTED ] Alterna Recruitment, Feral Druid

Go down 
+2
Vasquack
Alterna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alterna

[ ACCEPTED ] Alterna Recruitment, Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: [ ACCEPTED ] Alterna Recruitment, Feral Druid   [ ACCEPTED ] Alterna Recruitment, Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:28 am

PERSONAL INFO
- Personal name: L HY Lui
- Nationality: BBC (British Born Chinese)

CHARACTER INFO
- Character Name: Alterna
- Class/Race: Druid Tauren
- Professions and their skill levels(including secondary ones): Leatherworking 441 / Skinning 450 / First Aid 213 / Cooking 273 / Fishing 193
- Total time "/played": 6 Days / 23 Hours / 24 Minutes / 12 Seconds at 80
- Link to your character profile from the armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Alterna
- Your main/preferred spec: Feral DPS I guess… Pretty fun
- What's your dps (with self-buffs) on an Heroic Target Dummy? (considering you're a dpser of course): I hit 2.6k on a HC Dummy

IN-GAME INFO
- What guild(s) were you in before applying and why did you leave them?: H y s t e r i a, because their guild progress is WAY too slow… 7 weeks and haven’t cleared Naxx 10 :S
- Your Previous Raid Experience: Did most bosses in BT
- What's your role in raid?: I can tank / DPS, but I would most preferably stick to one spec for quite a while.
- Link to a screenshot of your current UI (you can host it here): [ ACCEPTED ] Alterna Recruitment, Feral Druid Wowscrnshot020809001900iz6.th

ASTONISH US
- Why should we prefer you instead of others (same class) in your opinion?: Because i'm quite determined to see what i can learn from my class that i haven't already learnt, i'm quite keen on getting EVERY spec gear so if i am needed as a boonkin i can spec boonkin, if i am needed as a healer i can spec healer.
- Do you feel skilled as a player?: Ummm... I would say im pretty skilled druid, but im not sure as other classes.
- What are you goals besides character development?: Make friends of course Very Happy
- Are you pvper? Do you like it? Have you ever reached a good rating?: Maximum rating i have hit was 1.8k with a rogue, and that was TBC... i wouldn't say i like it... but you get a nice feeling if you win =] but an awful feeling if you get completely smashed
- Do you know someone in HardCore?: Dawron, Combat Rogue
- Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/computer problems?: Nope... If anything i have a pc that would d/c the wow server Razz
- What kind of person are you in real life? What can you bring to us? How do you partecipate for example in a guild chat?:I'm quite active and quite a chatty person i would say.. I'm always in the place to try and cheer someone up if they're down... i'm quite a funny guy and i can contribute alot to the guild in terms of raid progress and tactics etc
- Is there something more you want to add?: ummm... please recruit me?? >_<
Back to top Go down
Vasquack
Guild Leader
Vasquack

PostSubject: Re: [ ACCEPTED ] Alterna Recruitment, Feral Druid   [ ACCEPTED ] Alterna Recruitment, Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:54 pm

Hi dude sorry for the waiting.
I would like to have an interview with you in-game, hoping to know something more on you. The age can sometime limits my choices, but I've known teens more mature than 25years old, so you will have just to prove you meet the requirements listed on the topic "how to become one of Us".

See you in game
Back to top Go down
rashgarrothy

rashgarrothy

PostSubject: Re: [ ACCEPTED ] Alterna Recruitment, Feral Druid   [ ACCEPTED ] Alterna Recruitment, Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:49 pm

Yeah! Look at me. Im like the most immature in this guild, but i love it <3!
Back to top Go down
Cesko

Cesko

PostSubject: Re: [ ACCEPTED ] Alterna Recruitment, Feral Druid   [ ACCEPTED ] Alterna Recruitment, Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:07 am

rashgarrothy wrote:
Yeah! Look at me. Im like the most immature in this guild, but i love it <3!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Snii

Snii

PostSubject: Re: [ ACCEPTED ] Alterna Recruitment, Feral Druid   [ ACCEPTED ] Alterna Recruitment, Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:50 am

I may say i´m surprised to know your age Razz

Anyway in all the heroics i have done with you, seems like you´re way older. I would love to know you better in raid.

/vouch for trial
Back to top Go down
Diablus
Admin
Diablus

PostSubject: Re: [ ACCEPTED ] Alterna Recruitment, Feral Druid   [ ACCEPTED ] Alterna Recruitment, Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:18 pm

Accepted for trial.
Back to top Go down
https://essentium.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ ACCEPTED ] Alterna Recruitment, Feral Druid   [ ACCEPTED ] Alterna Recruitment, Feral Druid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ ACCEPTED ] Alterna Recruitment, Feral Druid
Page 1 of 1