Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDKP

[ ACCEPTED ]Its meeee Jabolis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jabolis

[ ACCEPTED ]Its meeee Jabolis Empty
PostSubject: [ ACCEPTED ]Its meeee Jabolis   [ ACCEPTED ]Its meeee Jabolis I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:30 am

PERSONAL INFO
- Personal name: Jabolis
- Age: Its not nice to ask age to old people. more than 30 less than 40
- Nationality: Italian

CHARACTER INFO
- Character Name: Jabolis
- Class/Race: Priest ofc
- Professions and their skill levels(including secondary ones): alchemy, and back to enchanting (not maxed yet)
- Total time "/played": please may I avoid to look at it ?
- Link to your character profile from the armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Jabolis well maybe this http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Jabolis
- Your main/preferred spec: holy, holy and holy
[]Would you like to respecc? NO, discipline will be my secondary spec, forget about shadow
- What's your dps (with self-buffs) on an Heroic Target Dummy? (considering you're a dpser of course): 1
- Have you got any alt?: nothing relevant

IN-GAME INFO
- What guild(s) were you in before applying and why did you leave them? (before WotLK too): Vendetta, Immortal Legion, Riccardino Fuffolo (my own guild), Dignitas, Pillage, Ill Repute
- Your Previous Raid Experience: MC, BWL, Karhazan, Maghtheridon, Gruul, SSC, TK all BEFORE nerfs, Everything on wotkl
- What's your role in raid?: healing hunter pets
- Link to a screenshot of your current UI (you can host it here): https://i.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/02/05/wowscr11.jpg

ASTONISH US
- Why should we prefer you instead of others (same class) in your opinion?: cause Im Jabolis
- Do you feel skilled as a player?: yes but dont ask it to officers in Ill Repute, I suppose they dont think the same !
- What are you goals besides character development?: Im an achievement whore
- Are you pvper? Do you like it? Have you ever reached a good rating?: I like pvp, Ive never liked pvp in wow too much thou
- Do you know someone in HardCore?: No I dont, but I was told that some of you (the italians) smell fun
- Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/computer problems?: no even if my ISP is Tiscali
- What kind of person are you in real life? What can you bring to us? How do you partecipate for example in a guild chat? Im arrogant, I overeact to everything, and I smell fun as well
- Is there something more you want to add?: Who is Rincar ?
[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Jabolis

PostSubject: Re: [ ACCEPTED ]Its meeee Jabolis   [ ACCEPTED ]Its meeee Jabolis I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:40 am

Oh I forgot to mention the reasons why I left my previous guilds

V e n d e t t A: merge with Immortal Legion
Immortal Legion: quit to play
Riccardino Fuffolo: its my guild there is just me inside
Dignitas: I joined to be shadow priest, I didnt like it, so I left (we are in very good relationship)
Pillage: Joined them for a while, they are a bunch of friends
Ill Repute: I wasnt happy there, they werent happy to have me there, I tried to change my mind, they didnt try to change their mind. To be honest I dont know exactly what didnt work, it was just a bad start and nobody was able to change it. Everyone fault, I dont blame anyone.
Back to top Go down
Vasquack
Guild Leader
Vasquack

PostSubject: Re: [ ACCEPTED ]Its meeee Jabolis   [ ACCEPTED ]Its meeee Jabolis I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:47 am

Quote :
- Total time "/played": please may I avoid to look at it ?
this made me laugh lol

Welcome Jabo,
your UI looks like the Ahenian's one.

By the way, feel free to contact me in game to set an interview

P.S.
Quote :
- Is there something more you want to add?: Who is Rincar ?
"RINCAR, WHY CESKO DIED?" He's always the same
Back to top Go down
Diablus
Admin
Diablus

PostSubject: Re: [ ACCEPTED ]Its meeee Jabolis   [ ACCEPTED ]Its meeee Jabolis I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:05 am

Da rude boy!
Back to top Go down
https://essentium.forumotion.com
Vasquack
Guild Leader
Vasquack

PostSubject: Re: [ ACCEPTED ]Its meeee Jabolis   [ ACCEPTED ]Its meeee Jabolis I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:13 am

Accepted for a trial.

Welcome aboard Wink

P.S. Rincar is single, so gogo
Back to top Go down
Polimorph

PostSubject: Re: [ ACCEPTED ]Its meeee Jabolis   [ ACCEPTED ]Its meeee Jabolis I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:34 pm

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ ACCEPTED ]Its meeee Jabolis   [ ACCEPTED ]Its meeee Jabolis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ ACCEPTED ]Its meeee Jabolis
Page 1 of 1