Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDKP

[ACCEPTED]Rissleth , combat rogue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rissleth

[ACCEPTED]Rissleth , combat rogue Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Rissleth , combat rogue   [ACCEPTED]Rissleth , combat rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:59 pm

PERSONAL INFO
- Personal name: Mateusz (Mathew)
- Nationality: Polish

CHARACTER INFO
- Character Name: Rissleth
- Class/Race: Rogue
- Professions and their skill levels(including secondary ones): Mining/BS 450 , Fishing 446 , Cooking 437 , First Aid enough for the best bandages
- Total time "/played": 30 days , 12 hours
- Link to your character profile from the armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Rissleth
- Your main/preferred spec: Combat
[]Would you like to respecc? Sure thing
- What's your dps (with self-buffs) on an Heroic Target Dummy? (considering you're a dpser of course): Well its slightly above 2k
- Have you got any alt?: Yea i do , but nothing that accualy matters , only low lvl ones .

IN-GAME INFO
- What guild(s) were you in before applying and why did you leave them? (before WotLK too): I was a member of The Tyrus Order , i left the guild because there was really bad organisation in raids , i mean people living the group during a planed raid before the planned time for the raid to end or not showing up for a raid at all etc.
- Your Previous Raid Experience: Hmm well , i didnt played a lot in wow before Wotlk on global servers , im one of that persons that started play on privs and than moved to blizzard servers , I did all bosses on naxx 10 , on heroic naxx i didnt do Thadius ,4 horseman , saphi and KT , but its not cos of my fault , like i said ppl were leaving after 2 wipes or so , didnt get a chance to do it and with pug its ... well lets just say a bit hard , as to Malygos , i havent done him although i know how to , just need a proper group .
- What's your role in raid?: The one that comes from behind Twisted Evil
- Link to a screenshot of your current UI (you can host it here): http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/df9699e4e2e29e3d.html

ASTONISH US
- Why should we prefer you instead of others (same class) in your opinion?: Look at noxxen answer for that question albino i would be happy as hell to join You , love pvp and love to explore pve as well , i was doing only pvp on that priv that i mentioned , for 2 years Prem CS hermo hermo kidney hermo hermo .... that must mean something .... I just couldnt do pve cos bosses were bugged thats why i came to blizzz servers to explore pve world , a guild that is doing both is my dream albino especially when uludar comes and i could have 2 spec.
- Do you feel skilled as a player?: I think i do , like all would say , but i am pirat
- What are you goals besides character development?: Finding cool people to play with , thats make a game much mooore interesting , to have someone to laugh with .
- Are you pvper? Do you like it? Have you ever reached a good rating?: best i reached is 2k , , its kinda difficult to explein , let me say that 2v2 best raiting on server was ~ 2350
- Do you know someone in HardCore?: Well i know Be and Noxxen , both from TTO
- Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/computer problems?: No , my net connection is awsome Smile
- What kind of person are you in real life? What can you bring to us? How do you partecipate for example in a guild chat? Ehhh i miss the Gchat since im no longer in a guild , irl i am a regullar guy , like beer , girls and ... . I am a reliable guy , when im saying ill be at 18 for a raid i am at 17.45 , good teammate and quite skilled TP , gosh im really great cheers , that was a small joke geek
- Is there something more you want to add?: I know that its hard to trust someone u never meet before but if u will give me a chance to show myself u will find out all that i wrote here is true , GL and hope we will meet in game . cheers
Back to top Go down
Noxxen

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Rissleth , combat rogue   [ACCEPTED]Rissleth , combat rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:04 pm

Would like to have Rissleth here since he is my friend from previous guild. So far he has been very reliable, never being late and performed above-avarage dps (not 4k on heroic dummy, though- lol) during raids. By above avarage I mean far better than his gear should allow him to.

Noxxen
Back to top Go down
Diablus
Admin
Diablus

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Rissleth , combat rogue   [ACCEPTED]Rissleth , combat rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:35 pm

Well, We had a nice talk last night and he seemed nice and maybe skilled, he had a fair dps on the dummy counting he's not geared properly....We could give him a try.

Contact Vasquack in-game
Back to top Go down
https://essentium.forumotion.com
Vasquack
Guild Leader
Vasquack

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Rissleth , combat rogue   [ACCEPTED]Rissleth , combat rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:04 am

Welcome aboard Riss,

interview already taken and trial status at the moment.

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Rissleth , combat rogue   [ACCEPTED]Rissleth , combat rogue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Rissleth , combat rogue
Page 1 of 1